RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-06, 04:16 PM   #16
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EFD5 FB85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalz
In short the big bang is proven by what's called background radiation.

In short its NOT proven.. Its a theory son.. Get it right nothing is PROVEN when it comes to the universe and its creation

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 01-02-06, 04:18 PM   #17
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

It's just as plausible a theory as God. All you are going by is a book, so what makes you think you're right?
Old 01-02-06, 04:23 PM   #18
Ca'lam
The Light

Your right.. i never said anybody else was wrong.. im just justifying MY beliefs.. so what makes them think THEIR right ?

but check it.. im not saying scientists are wrong by any means, because i dont have a degree to do so yet..

all im saying is that the CAUSE that STARTED the science in my opinion is God.
thats what separates Me from a scientist.. Alot of them dont believe that God had anything to do with anything.. but it makes more since than nothin right ? cause basically when you get down to the big bang.. it makes more since that GOD put something their to make the big bang happen rather than the LAW OF CONSERVATION OF MASS be broken...a m i correct thus far ?

So I rather than listen to this far fetched ass ideas of a perpetuating cycle of big bangs and a non ending cycle of re-creating the universe by gravity pullshit back together to cause another big bang and shit of the sort......

I tend to look towards Theology - Religion.

Old 01-02-06, 04:28 PM   #19
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 28A8 B6DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
They technically did prove the Big Bang Theory has enough grounds to be considered one of the main reasons to explain the universe by using advanced computers to track the universe's movements using star charts and then reversing the speed process to estimate the universe's life, and the constant expansion inversion ends up at a singularity that contained the entire universe then some other force caused an explosion. I suppose it makes just as much sense as saying some higher being created itself or existed since the beginning of time, because there is an equally high chance the universe created itself or existed since the beginning of time.

this kids smart for being in 4th grade and shit
Old 01-02-06, 04:29 PM   #20
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

How does it make more sense that an omnipotent being originated from nothingness and forged it than explosions and all that cool stuff did? :\ Both are equally flawed ideas and in my view the bible was created like myths to give people explanations for things unknown at that time. But whatever bro, I still believe in life after death and I still say 'Oh God' and stuff. I also pray when shit gets bad and all, so, ya know.
Old 01-02-06, 04:30 PM   #21
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 28A8 B6DC

but ehh the theory that god created all this is just as far fetched as the big bang theory.....if u wanna get real
Old 01-02-06, 04:35 PM   #22
Ca'lam
The Light

Quote:
How does it make more sense that an omnipotent being originated from nothingness and forged it than explosions and all that cool stuff did? :\ Both are equally flawed ideas and in my view the bible was created like myths to give people explanations for things unknown at that time. But whatever bro, I still believe in life after death and I still say 'Oh God' and stuff. I also pray when shit gets bad and all, so, ya know.

The bible is said to be straight from god mouth..

but the ONLY thing i take from the bible literally is the 10 commandments.. Those are the only things god said NOT to do.. so i mean, if thats all you take from religion, as I DO, then your still somewhat religios.. im not saying be a pastor or anything.. im not even asking you guys to convert.. cause really i dont give two shits lmao..

but i just wanted to point out. that The creation THEORIES that are propsed such as the big bang.. Breaks its own rules and to me thats wack..

Creationism has no rules..

God was there..

In the beginning there was the word and the word was with god, and god was the word.. god was always there.. in my mind thats acceptible.. he is the highest form of anything anywhere..

science on the other hand, has rulles and im just holding it to that.. Conservation of mass is a Law.. It cannot be broken. Untill science can tell me how something the fuck got there to begin with, how it was CREATED from NOTHING..

Ima stick to my God. Cause he does.

Old 01-02-06, 04:36 PM   #23
Ca'lam
The Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostrophe
but ehh the theory that god created all this is just as far fetched as the big bang theory.....if u wanna get real

I Already Said That.

Old 01-02-06, 04:38 PM   #24
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Maybe I'm being hard-headed here, but

Quote:
Untill science can tell me how something the fuck got there to begin with, how it was CREATED from NOTHING..

Could mean the same thing when it comes to God...how was he created from nothing? There is still an equal chance of him existing as there is for the universe to have always existed. It's beyond human reckoning at the time, so why bother? And I do agree the ten commandments are good, and all. Word.
Old 01-02-06, 04:44 PM   #25
Ca'lam
The Light

Quote:
Maybe I'm being hard-headed here, but

Could mean the same thing when it comes to God...how was he created from nothing? There is still an equal chance of him existing as there is for the universe to have always existed. It's beyond human reckoning at the time, so why bother? And I do agree the ten commandments are good, and all. Word.

Tis True. I just wanted people to realise this and stop hating on religious people. and vise versa. The only reason i attacked science is cause they like to make all these laws while religion goes on faith.. which isnt a bad thing..

really i just wanted to see where rapverse was at religion wise .. i think i got a pretty good idea ......

Old 01-02-06, 05:33 PM   #26
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

You know what's interesting? Technically, no one is wrong, if I can rightly comprehend what Schrodinger's Cat says. It means we do not know, so according to the quantum law of observer's paradox God both exists and doesn't exist because we don't know if he does or not, and the same for Big Bang, and every other theory. Everyone's right and wrong, imagine that.
Old 01-02-06, 08:06 PM   #27
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

Text Record: 6-3
IP: CCF3 0222

Religion and Science revolve around a series of belief's that contradict one another, in general. However when you get down to it & see it all at once, they are both one in the same. Religion states Existance came from a Higher Being, God. That it just all of the sudden was. Science states that Earth, our Solar System, our Galaxy... the entire Universe began from the simplest smallest pin prick of consentrated matter so dense that it exploded, creating the big bang. Background radiation goes on to lead many to believe this is the case because it shows matter expanding, still, to this day, outward. However there is also reason to believe it is a reaccuring event. In that the big bang has a rubber band effect, inwhich after a certain amount of time, the universe begins to collapse in on itself, recreating the small dense ball of matter. Then it happens over and over.

Science also tends to lean towards the theory of evolution. However religion neglects to see that as plausable. Is creation and God not just as likely to have placed these events in motion to create a means for questions he knew we'd have, to be answers? Who knows.

I do know Man wants to create gold from thin air. In other words, he wants facts from events that happened so long ago, be it from the Bible, or the big bang that he assumes one HAS to be right or wrong. Thats the nature of Man, the downfall of this arguement. Like it or not, we can't go back in time... All we have to go on is nonsense from people that have dedicated there lives in the search for unattainable answers to questions about existance.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 09:16 PM   #28
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7E3 42B8

The god Idea is much more hard to comprehend than the big bang theory.

Because something pretty incredible needs to happen to create an all-knowing eternal being, capable of creatnig entire universes with a single thought.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 11:05 PM   #29
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

Text Record: 6-3
IP: CCF3 0222

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
The god Idea is much more hard to comprehend than the big bang theory.

Because something pretty incredible needs to happen to create an all-knowing eternal being, capable of creatnig entire universes (there's only one bud, unless you want to get into alternate dimentions.) with a single thought.

It's called a need to control chaos within a society incapable of being controled without the fear of a permanent punishment, IE hell. Described by undissputed laws, IE the Bible and condemed by an all mighty power, IE God.

There are many ways to relate, dispute and deny Science and Religion.

The point I'm trying to get across is that there isnt always an answer for everything, even though you crave one for everything.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.

Last edited by Mentalz : 01-03-06 at 03:22 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-06, 12:07 AM   #30
Ca'lam
The Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalz
Religion and Science revolve around a series of belief's that contradict one another, in general. However when you get down to it & see it all at once, they are both one in the same. Religion states Existance came from a Higher Being, God. That it just all of the sudden was. Science states that Earth, our Solar System, our Galaxy... the entire Universe began from the simplest smallest pin prick of consentrated matter so dense that it exploded, creating the big bang. Background radiation goes on to lead many to believe this is the case because it shows matter expanding, still, to this day, outward. However there is also reason to believe it is a reaccuring event. In that the big bang has a rubber band effect, inwhich after a certain amount of time, the universe begins to collapse in on itself, recreating the small dense ball of matter. Then it happens over and over.

Science also tends to lean towards the theory of evolution. However religion neglects to see that as plausable. Is creation and God not just as likely to have placed these events in motion to create a means for questions he knew we'd have, to be answers? Who knows.

I do know Man wants to create gold from thin air. In other words, he wants facts from events that happened so long ago, be it from the Bible, or the big bang that he assumes one HAS to be right or wrong. Thats the nature of Man, the downfall of this arguement. Like it or not, we can't go back in time... All we have to go on is nonsense from people that have dedicated there lives in the search for unattainable answers to questions about existance.

^ i like you

well my belief is pretty solid i believe.. i've made my own beliefs.. centerd around the 10 commandment.. by the way u just said everything i said earlier -_-.. perpetuating cycle ..

and my beliefs actually involve evolution in it.. liek i said.. the bible is not LITERAL by any means so dont be stupid and try to decipher it as so..

this wasent pointed at the person i quoted, just to any ignorant person who isnt knowledgable about the bible and just askes stupid ass questions that they KNOW will never be answered as long as we are human and not indowed with the intelligence of our, well MY creator.. (to those who dont believe im tryna be fair )