RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > King of RapVerse 3 > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-06, 07:16 PM   #31
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AF88 6884

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobKilla
but it wasnt a common cliche... thats the thing
and he didnt alter the joke except for inserting my name instead of courtney love....... red, u gettin all technical about it.......
its not like he said "like white on rice"
he took a unique joke word for word........ its different
get off his nuts

dude, strobe has said it countless times. you need more than one line. and "Well, it's a comedy joke there's ONLY one line!!" well too fuckin' bad, it's a joke, people flip jokes quotes etc. all the time. and who the fuck cares!! YOU DIDN'T SHOW!!! no matter what your excuse is. And you need to SHOW, for anything in HOT'S vierse to count AGAINST him or for him. the fact that you didn't show, ends battle.

like for instance, if this was set up in EFL. If you didn't show, we wouldn't be able to see hot's verse. Even if it was a bite, no one would see it.

so even if he could get just DQ'd for that, which I think he shouldn't, YOU didn't show. Which means you'd get DQ'd before him. that's too bad for you not bein' able to drop, be smart and write early, or write early and give it to your d/r fux to post for you at right time. simple....
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-06, 07:18 PM   #32
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
If saying 3 words the same from a joke is biting then everybody has fuckin' bit on this site.

Yes, and while most of you pussies here deny biting, I admitted it before anyone even accused me. I STILL haven't been banned yet, even after making as many references to it as I have in the past week. So you're not going to be banned if you did bite. Just admit it so everyone can shut the fuck up already.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-23-06, 08:47 PM   #33
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

see the fuckin point is......... THE JOKE WAS THE PUNCHLINE!!!! he wasnt makin a fuckin reference to a common cliche and shit....... and there is NO OTHER joke that has that....... its not like MJ jokes where there a million different "touchin kids" wordplay...... there is no other "girl next door, if u live next to a methodone clinic line"

and if one line is the case.........

than watch me drop a totally bitten verse made up of previous punches against Hotshh that i think are raw as hell, but change the setups of all of em.......

ANd Red Bull..... he didnt say three words, he sed the whole thing...... and his punch WAS the joke........

and no one has answered me on my "Miracle Whips" example

and Spul... i was heer wen u got banned.... so unless someone lied to me, it sed "banned for biting" becuz of that joke...... i belive strobe took it away later....... but u were banned.......

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-23-06, 08:53 PM   #34
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
see the fuckin point is......... THE JOKE WAS THE PUNCHLINE!!!! he wasnt makin a fuckin reference to a common cliche and shit....... and there is NO OTHER joke that has that....... its not like MJ jokes where there a million different "touchin kids" wordplay...... there is no other "girl next door, if u live next to a methodone clinic line"

and if one line is the case.........

than watch me drop a totally bitten verse made up of previous punches against Hotshh that i think are raw as hell, but change the setups of all of em.......

ANd Red Bull..... he didnt say three words, he sed the whole thing...... and his punch WAS the joke........

and no one has answered me on my "Miracle Whips" example

and Spul... i was heer wen u got banned.... so unless someone lied to me, it sed "banned for biting" becuz of that joke...... i belive strobe took it away later....... but u were banned.......

yea, I kno. I never said I didn't. I just said the ban on my first name is for that right now. if you read my last paragraph I say why it was unbanned. i never denied it =/
Old 01-23-06, 08:56 PM   #35
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

and wat i dont get is.......... Rob asked for the extension.... and Red Bull deleted it like it was "freepostin" ....... thats wtfable

and also, he reopened it for votes, Rob got the only vote, and than Red Bull closed it and sed Hot won..... so obviously Red allowed the extension if he reopened it......

Old 01-23-06, 08:58 PM   #36
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

*sees 9th is rootin for him*

*is done with backin up his man*

i still think hes right..... but i dont think anythins gonna change shit

Old 01-23-06, 08:58 PM   #37
J. Luth
I see dumb people

well if you read mim vote was because he thought hot banned. that's why he voted for rob. read his explanation
Old 01-23-06, 08:59 PM   #38
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
*sees 9th is rootin for him*

*is done with backin up his man*

i still think hes right..... but i dont think anythins gonna change shit

rofl....... ahah
Old 01-23-06, 09:11 PM   #39
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

Every korv needs its controversy, -_-
Old 01-23-06, 09:37 PM   #40
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 9DBB 2CAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
like for instance, if this was set up in EFL. If you didn't show, we wouldn't be able to see hot's verse. Even if it was a bite, no one would see it.

so even if he could get just DQ'd for that, which I think he shouldn't, YOU didn't show. Which means you'd get DQ'd before him. that's too bad for you not bein' able to drop, be smart and write early, or write early and give it to your d/r fux to post for you at right time. simple....

i checked in. thats all that matters. he bit, which means i didnt even have to drop.
a decision needs to be made on this as soon as possible because it will prolong the tourney and put all the times out of wack if it isnt made like right now. this is fuckin senseless. hot admitted that he watched the show and then took the line from there. then he says its not biting becuase it wasnt long enough? take fux's miracle whip line for example and tell me the difference and i'll stop bitching
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-06, 11:07 PM   #41
Mimesis.
Middle Weight

IP: 2361 1E5E

I did not vote for RobKilla just because Hotshh! turned out to be a biting bitch. There was a tie in quotables in my eyes.. and so then I base my vote off of the rest of each verse. Hotshh! bit.. RobKilla didn't. But, if the quotables hadn't been tied then I would have voted to whoever had more. It came down to which verse I liked better, minus the quotables, and so I see one verse with a bitten line and some wack shit, some decent shit. I see another verse with some wack shit and some decent shit. Vote - RobKilla. THAT'S how I voted.
Old 01-23-06, 11:34 PM   #42
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

I don't give a fuck if people ask for extensions..

Fuck you, it's my money that I'm handing out.

If you want it, you'll drop on time.

In my eyes, he didn't bite. Agrue it all you want, you're just wasting your time.
Old 01-24-06, 08:24 AM   #43
hot
hotshh!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8B7B DE28

im done talking bout it
i won championships all year w/o biting
if i really thought flipping a joke was biting i wouldnt have done it
you aint talking to a biter here
this me people stop acting like that
but dwell on it if you want
it aint like your bullshit personal gonna be fresh
im going for my 5th win on you so good luck with that
Old 01-24-06, 09:48 AM   #44
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: BC34 84D0

I fucking love this tourney, it always provides some kind of controversial entertainment.
Old 01-24-06, 09:54 AM   #45
hot
hotshh!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8B7B DE28

Man, Im Gonna Own The Fuck Outta This Tourney From This Point On..........thats All Im Saying