RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-06, 02:24 AM   #1
L.E
L.E

Proof of the Existance of God.

IP: 4F84 8C0F

http://www.existence-of-god.com/existence-of-god.html

This is quite a lot of reading.

But believe me...it makes absolute sense.

If you have ever doubted in God, read this.

This will answer a lot of questions.
Old 03-02-06, 02:38 AM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

i didnt read facts, simply more theorys. Each argument is mearly justifying that there is a god.
the summary states that all of the seperate arguments bound together,is proof enough.
But to me,proof is a real un photoshopped picture of jesus, proof is a myrical happening to me. Proof is in my eyes, not in text on the net,written out of theory.
Old 03-02-06, 02:59 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

That isnt proof that God exists -_-

Proof is physical or mathematical.
Old 03-02-06, 03:02 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F0DD C915

Ontological argument = Mindless babbel... Their saying that god must exist because the definition of god is perfection? What does that prove?

First cause argument = No shit... No big breakthrough here.... But it also has un-nessecary babbel and un-needed restrictions in the argument... The currant universal model can be seen to bounce from being constricted into the tinyest amount of space, then exploding into a big bang before applying the rule of what goes up must come down and ending in a crunch and bounce once again going through the cycles of existance.

Argument from Design = This is the better one.. However one could just as easily say that in a reality of an infinite sprawl of universes, there will always be one that contains the correct parametres for our existance. The universe does not nessecarily have to be designed. More likly out of an infinite range of chance equasions, we are living in the one that did support life.

Meaning the argument from design doesent prove jack shit except to the simple minded...

And finally...
The morality one.. Lmfao..
In a reality of free will. This argument holds absolutly no clout...

--------

My belief is that god is infact the universe we live in. I believe not that god has a beginning and an end, but god goes through cycles just as we do. Death becomes life, life becomes death.

The universe I see is a mind or spirit. And we the inhabitants. Everything we do and experience is dictated by the internal experience of god himself.

Sure you might say that this is simply deductive logic, but it creates an argument far more solid than the educated speculation your link provided.
Old 03-02-06, 03:12 AM   #5
L.E
L.E

^^^Actually I find your belief about God being the universe itself very interesting.

But the truth is that nobody will know, until they die.

But saying that these ideas are complete bullshit and simple minded IS being simple minded.

I myself am open minded to all the possibilities because nobody will ever truly know. But God DOES make the most sense.

And the thing about the ontological argument: What the argument is trying to succeed in is saying that without there being a God, we wouldn't even know what perfect is. Nothing on Earth is perfect...nothing in the entire universe is perfect. So how could we even have an idea of what perfect is if there was no figure or model for it to be descriped as..? And how would it get into our minds..? If mankind didn't strive to be perfect, we would all be happy with what we are today, and we aren't, society as a whole anyway.
Old 03-02-06, 03:22 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
^^^Actually I find your belief about God being the universe itself very interesting.

But the truth is that nobody will know, until they die.

But saying that these ideas are complete bullshit and simple minded IS being simple minded.

I myself am open minded to all the possibilities because nobody will ever truly know. But God DOES make the most sense.

And the thing about the ontological argument: What the argument is trying to succeed in is saying that without there being a God, we wouldn't even know what perfect is. Nothing on Earth is perfect...nothing in the entire universe is perfect. So how could we even have an idea of what perfect is if there was no figure or model for it to be descriped as..? And how would it get into our minds..? If mankind didn't strive to be perfect, we would all be happy with what we are today, and we aren't, society as a whole anyway.

The reason I said they were simple minded was because they have written all over them the buzz word proof and they are obviously attempting to persuade people that they show evidence beyond doubt that god exists..

When infact, they just show speculation and argumentitive babbel...

The word perfect does not need an example.. Its a word thats thrown around in a lot of different context's but essentually is defined as flawless. It is not proof that god exists because one could just as easily say a flawless circle drawn on a peice of paper is a fit example of perfection.

They are simple minded because they are trying to prove something that is un-proveable by any means of human reasoning.

It just doesent work... And thats why I said they were simple minded speculation.
Old 03-02-06, 03:32 AM   #7
L.E
L.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
The reason I said they were simple minded was because they have written all over them the buzz word proof and they are obviously attempting to persuade people that they show evidence beyond doubt that god exists..

When infact, they just show speculation and argumentitive babbel...

The word perfect does not need an example.. Its a word thats thrown around in a lot of different context's but essentually is defined as flawless. It is not proof that god exists because one could just as easily say a flawless circle drawn on a peice of paper is a fit example of perfection.

They are simple minded because they are trying to prove something that is un-proveable by any means of human reasoning.

It just doesent work... And thats why I said they were simple minded speculation.

But without example where does it come from..? It may be thrown around alot, and something considered as "flawless" is perfect...how would a human mind even imagine something being flawless without any example or any description between perfect and imperfect..?

You could say that a man finds a shiny gem, but even finds a shinier one which is more beautiful and brilliant than the first, or any that he's ever seen before in his life. But there is always something better...same thing goes for anything. Rap is a perfect example...no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.

Humans can be wrong and can be right. Some could more right than wrong, in turn some more could be more right than wrong than the ones before them, and so on. But no human is ever ALWAYS right...perfection. So maybe the same laws go for mankind...no matter how good humans are, there is something better.

I'm not saying that it is exact proof that God exists, but it may help humans understand in something bigger and better more.

But I do agree with you: nobody will ever find out because it is beyond human reasoning.
Old 03-02-06, 03:39 AM   #8
Ysdat
Whys That?

Ennui your wrong bro. fact is this link proves nothing.
Old 03-02-06, 03:52 AM   #9
L.E
L.E

It may not prove anything to you, but it may for some people.

It all depends on how you look at it.
Old 03-02-06, 04:07 AM   #10
Ysdat
Whys That?

I looked at it in a realistic view. Alot of the kids on rv wont even understand it let alone make a civilised judgment on the theory. But it in no way , hold solid facts to prove any point. Maybe to a weak minded person who is in search of any reason to hold faith in a religion he chose to beleive which is doing him no good what so ever, than sure, knock yaself out.
Old 03-02-06, 10:36 AM   #11
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Funny Nos should say that about God being the actual universe...

cos i've always had a hunch that God's physical side could be Dark Matter; a seriously mysteriously substance that fills up the vast majority of the universe, excluding stars and planets n shit.

Scientists still have no idea of the nature of dark matter; maybe its nature is possibly far beyond that which the human mind can comprehend, or ever will be able to comprehend...

Even so it's prescence dictates the way the universe is, so it essentially has control over the universe, and subsequently over anything in the universe

so could dark matter possibly be a candidate for the physical part of God?
Old 03-02-06, 11:35 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
Funny Nos should say that about God being the actual universe...

cos i've always had a hunch that God's physical side could be Dark Matter; a seriously mysteriously substance that fills up the vast majority of the universe, excluding stars and planets n shit.

Scientists still have no idea of the nature of dark matter; maybe its nature is possibly far beyond that which the human mind can comprehend, or ever will be able to comprehend...

Even so it's prescence dictates the way the universe is, so it essentially has control over the universe, and subsequently over anything in the universe

so could dark matter possibly be a candidate for the physical part of God?

God isnt a substance.

And when I say god is the universe, I mean god is everything. Not one substance that theoretically exists within the universe.

Saying dark matter is god is just as credible as saying god is cement.

If dark matter does exist, it is nothing more than that.. Matter...
Old 03-02-06, 05:27 PM   #13
mind_immortal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C527 8B3F

i am not even going to read all of this rubbish ... this universe is chaos ... random chance occurances... we only see the world as perfection because that is the only way our infantile minds can percieve it ...there is no such thing as perfection... we can not explain the meaning of life or what makes life possible hence les mysteries ... so quit believing in some entity we contrived to control the masses and believe in yourself...when it comes down to it there is no one else...

Ripperz -And- WriterZ

Old 03-02-06, 08:52 PM   #14
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Actually, you could perceive perfection by looking into a diamond and seeing no impurities... Thus, you have a flawless diamond.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think dark matter exists because the universe constantly expands, and since matter cannot be changed or created, and you'd find the density of the universe by dividing the mass by the volume, but either --- I can't remember --- one of them is finite and another is infinite. According to calculus, a finite number divided by an infinite number equals zero so it doesn't make sense the universe could be here if it's matter...or am I wrong here? That's just a little guess.
Old 03-02-06, 08:54 PM   #15
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Nothing can come into existence, though, unless there is something to bring it into existence; nothing comes from nothing. There must therefore be some being outside of the universe that caused the universe to exist.

That seems rather contradictory...