RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-06, 02:02 PM   #1
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

DJ Khaled-Listennn

IP: FD17 BEA8

Yea...This album could'be been better. I bought it yesterday. Here's my review for it. It came out yesterday (06-06-06)

1. Intro - DJ Khaled-Yea, this is just Khaled telling you all his aliases and whose on this album. He's just basically hyping this album up.

2. Born n Raised - Rick Ross, Pitbull, Trick Daddy - Repping they city of course. I like Trick on this, cause I aint heard nothing from him in a while, but his ad libs is wack in my opinion. I thought Pitbull was gunna come off wack, but he came ight. Not too much energy either, he just threw it off with that spanish shit. He had the worse verse, but it was ight. I feel this song should've been more near the end. This is Rick Ross's type of beat. He ripped it in my opinion. Best verse on this track. I give this track 9/10

3. Gangsta S*** - Bloodraw, Bun B, , Young Jeezy- This sounds like a Mannie Fresh beat, but I dont know. For some reason the two guys who rapped in the middle had wack verses, and one of em dissed Cash Money Records. WTF is all that? This song isn't all that, but it's ight. Bun B verse wasn't even all that. This song prolly could've been better. Jeezy outshined them. But, it's ight! 5/10

4. Grammy Family - Consequence, John Legend, Kanye West - This is so smooth. Kanye West is spitting some tight shit. I like this collabo. It's just feels so right when you listen to this song. Consequence is tight too. Not really getting too much promotion, but dont sleep on him. Basically in this song, they saying how they wouldn't get played and no one would listen to them, now they at the top of the game shitting right now. "The Grammy Family". Smooth track. Nice collabo. 8/10

5. Problem - Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss - This song is fucking tight! It leaked before the album dropped, Beanie Sigel outshined Jadakiss on this track, but they both spit some tight shit. Basically they saying so much shit happening in the industry, what's next? I give this track 7/10

6. Holla at Me - Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Pitbull, Paul Wall - Ya'll gotta have heard this. The first single off the album. Nice collabo, I just felt all these niggas were on different pages. The beat is nice. I wonder who did it. Not too much to say about it. 7/10

7. Addicted - Juelz Santana - This beat is kinda not that good, but when you hear it you would just think of Juelz Santana. This the type of shit he like. The song not all that. Juelz is good when he collabs. Of course this is some crack shit. Like always! This song isn't all that. This song prolly could've been left out. Not all that great in my opinion. I give this one 3/10

8. Watch Out - Fat Joe, Akon, Rick Ross,Styles P - What a wierd collabo...Rick Ross came outta no where. But this song is the best so far. Akon beats are so fucking tight! Everybody lyrics are so tight. Lately Akon been doing songs about drug dealing and don't get caught. That's what this song is about. I like the sirens in the background. This is a coo up tempo beat. 9/10

9. Destroy You - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Twista - Cool N Dre beat. I like this collabo, but this song isn't all that. The beat doesn't go that good with the fast rappers. They had ight verses I guess. This song isn't all that. I aint feeling this one. 3/10

10. Never Be Nothing Like Me - Lil Scrappy Scrappy is kinda wack to me. I hate this beat. It's not all that. Scrappy comes on with his dumb ass "O-K-K-K!"..hahaha...I hate how Scrappy got 2 verses. Some guy has the third verse, but I don't know how he is...he's from ATL though...kinda wack! 4/10

11. Candy Paint - Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Trina -The Houston heads. The beat is wack to me. I dont like Slim Thug's voice on here, this could've been better. I think Houston heads will like this though. I just don't know why Trina was on this...lol...kinda random. It's funny cause Trina gets on here talking about herself and her city, and they talking about Candy Paint on the cars and shit. Chamillionaire...I really don't like him that much. He tries to stretch his raps. He puts fast bars in slow bars and it makes it sound stupid. This collabo is actually kinda wack when you think about it. 5/10

12. MIA - Lil Wayne, -I like how Lil Wayne got his own song. But, someone else should've been on this hook. Weezy can't do hooks. But, basically he saying he staying in Miami til they rebuild N.O. I don't think Weezy did all that lyrically on this track. He was all over the place. His lyrics never stayed on one topic, but they were still tight. This song is ight, he just could've had a wayyy better beat. 5/10

13. Where You At - Clipse, Fat Joe -This is a nice slow beat, but Freeway comes on with wayy too much energy. Freeway is kinda wack in my opinion also. Clipse ripped though. I like Clipse. Outshined Freeway...lol...They should've been on this whole song. They make it so much better, cause they voice goes good with this beat. I give this one 6/10

14. Still Fly - Birdman, Chop- I like this song. This was on Lil Wayne W.Carter Collection. Of course it's some stuntin shit. Birdman verse is just like all his other verses, he never switches up his style, but Chop, or whoever that is singing makes this song so much better. This is a nice collabo. I like this song. Some get money shit. 7/10

15. Dip Slide Ride Out - Big Kuntry, , T.I., - This is such a nice beat. I like T.I. on this. Basically they saying how niggaz talk shit, then they run. I like Big Kuntry flow on this track. This is that houston type beat though. Some shit you just ride out to and lean in yo whip and slap. It's not hype or nothing like that. Sounds something like "front, back, side to side" T.I. verse was tight also. I like this song. I give it a 7/10

16. Movement - Dré -Cool N Dre beat again. Slow beat. I like this beat. Dre is not all that, but he's ight. I like this song. Not too much to say about it, it's just ight. 6.6/10

17. Future of Dade - Brisco, Chop, DeLa Cruz, Francisca, Dirt E Red, Lunch Money, Christophe P.M. -This got hella NOBODY'S on it. hahaha...but, hey tha beat is prolly tha best on the whole album. And the song is actually nice. Lyrics are ight, and overall song is tight. They repping they city. The hook is tight. This is some shit you can ride to in yo whip and niggas still won't know who they are. I'm bobbing my head to it right now. I just like this song. And tha breakdowns on this beat is fucking raw!! 9/10

Overall, I felt this album could've been better. I should've DL'd it first instead of buying it...Some big names on here, but bad collabo's. He put the wrong people on the track together. He could've made this shit a lot better than it was. But, it's still ight. I give it a 6.7/10 . Alot of skippable tracks. But, then alot of good tracks. I suggest you go burn this, but if you wanna give tha man money, go buy it...but it's ight! Not all that in my opinion.
Old 06-07-06, 02:06 PM   #2
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 33D9 0FD8

lmao this review is a joke
destroy you a 3?? hell naw
MIA a 5?? hell naw
movement a 6.6?? hell naw
those tracks were all better than that

and grammy family was tha worst track on tha whole album, yet it gets one of the highest scores

but then again, this is your review so ill stop...

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-06, 03:41 PM   #3
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: FD17 BEA8

Yes, it is my review!
Old 06-07-06, 07:03 PM   #4
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

i aughta slap you for givin destroy you a 3 BONE ... BONE..alls i gotta say is BONE... and twista.. thass a great combo shits atleast and 8
Old 06-07-06, 07:19 PM   #5
Czar Bishop
Zar Bi-Shup

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4312 793E

Seeing as other ppl rate this album much better... I might check it out... check it out as in go and download every song off Frostwire in 5 mins.
Send a message via MSN to Czar Bishop Send a message via Yahoo to Czar Bishop   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-06, 04:03 AM   #6
Tha Unknown (Uk)
Welcome 2 Dope South

IP: F288 D755

This is one of tha hardest cd out rite now
Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Unknown (Uk)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-06, 01:05 PM   #7
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 6FBB 3E8E

NO YOU DID NOT GIVE DESTROY YOU A 3 ARE you KRAYZIE..you musta been LAYZIE..when you rated this. now your gonna WISH..you never did that. Excuse me while i get BIZZY finishing my plot to leave your ass all FLESH N BONE..

lol im bored

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-06, 01:50 PM   #8
Sik Wit It

IP: 5EA6 D846

Destroy a 3... and Candy Paint a 5? Reviews a joke... and your a joke, son.
Old 07-12-06, 01:53 PM   #9
Clockwork
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 66BD 7173

U gave Never be Nothing LIke Me a 4. What the fuck is your problem?
Old 07-19-06, 07:20 PM   #10
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

Candy Paint should get high ass scores......slim thug just blazed that hook\

you need to LI LI Listen!!!!
Old 07-21-06, 03:41 AM   #11
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
i aughta slap you for givin destroy you a 3 BONE ... BONE..alls i gotta say is BONE... and twista.. thass a great combo shits atleast and 8

we should take turns on em'....this CD was FiYa...FiYa I tell you...FiYa.....but his ratings were good on most of the cds tracks. shouldv had more pitbull and trick daddy...dont make much since having fucking song called MIA and then putting a nigga that aint even from the MIA on it wit out any niggaz that are. WTF? and it should had Plies in there some were. that niggaz kind a ill too. bitch as nutt hoopers.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-06, 05:02 PM   #12
Czar Bishop
Zar Bi-Shup

FiYa indeed.

Too bad I don't have anywhere to go for mixtapes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
i dont liek this czar kid
Send a message via MSN to Czar Bishop Send a message via Yahoo to Czar Bishop   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-06, 06:56 PM   #13
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 76B0 6E22

I know Brisco, Chop, Dirt E Red, and Lunch Money, on the song "Future Of Dade"
They all wack as fuck.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-06, 11:01 PM   #14
Czar Bishop
Zar Bi-Shup

Ahh. Here's the thing about hating. If they walked up to you today, would you say that to their face? No.

And its not constructive critism either so its pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
i dont liek this czar kid
Old 07-23-06, 11:47 PM   #15
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: BA87 A0AC

im sorry
but can someone explain to me why in the fuck khaled is so popular?

i mean i know he makes beats
but the guy aint even produce all the beats on his CD....

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote