RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-06, 12:58 PM   #31
SINISTER
Under Oath

Text Record: 21-14
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F8C0 2149

^^^^ Yeah a hundred posts and each one is as long as a god damn essay
Vs Mystic
Send a message via AIM to SINISTER   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-06, 05:39 PM   #32
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-3
IP: 666A 5381

well czar bishop if u have so much trouble readin dat u gotta talk shit like da rest of i write 2 much in my post if u dont like it go sum where else n kiss my white ass on ya way out bitchi kno u spul u hated on me las time i was here jus stfu n 1 of u please make do any thing u say cuz in da end ya'll gonna b da bitches screamin 4 ya mommies when i teach a lesson bout how i play pussies

my first battle since comin back 2 rv

lyrical hustla dont sleep rv

if i reply 2 ya post return da love heres my links
Send a message via AIM to allikwarawkilla Send a message via MSN to allikwarawkilla Send a message via Yahoo to allikwarawkilla   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-06, 08:42 PM   #33
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

c'mon rv stop sleepin!!! nice piece uppin this 4 audio...u want audio tell me wut u think first in text uppin this shit wake up rv

Send a message via AIM to allikwarawkilla Send a message via MSN to allikwarawkilla Send a message via Yahoo to allikwarawkilla   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-06, 08:48 PM   #34
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by allikwarawkilla
well czar bishop if u have so much trouble readin dat u gotta talk shit like da rest of i write 2 much in my post if u dont like it go sum where else n kiss my white ass on ya way out bitchi kno u spul u hated on me las time i was here jus stfu n 1 of u please make do any thing u say cuz in da end ya'll gonna b da bitches screamin 4 ya mommies when i teach a lesson bout how i play pussies

where the fuck is your periods and commas?

Or should I just read the entire thing with out stoping for air? fix your spelling, grammer and attitude and people will most like pay more attencion to your work rather then your shit talking fam. If you really about the music then you'd shut the fuck up with all this " your a hater and your a hater" bullshit. You aint going to get better if you cant take and use the criticism thats given to you man.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-06, 09:10 PM   #35
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

there's a thin line between hatin n talkin shit,wit criticism n u tell me u cant read that within a single breath?....ls time i checked it take air 2 read i take critiques no problem but when they clitique's n not sum bitch nigga hatin ok?

Old 09-29-06, 02:44 AM   #36
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

ayt rv swallow ya pride n leave sum feed..wtf ya'll hatin so much u peeps r so fuckin childish i swear

Old 10-04-06, 11:54 PM   #37
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 6C5C C475

Quote:

wtf? I can't even understand wtf you're saying. But keep my name out your mouth kid

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-06, 04:14 AM   #38
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

why u got 2 names? i coulda swore u use 2 say sumtin on czar bishop dat u spul sum1 else n sum1 else dat i cant think of rite now but u hated on me las time i was here..grow the fuck up n watch who u callin kid son!!!

Old 10-05-06, 06:22 PM   #39
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: B08A B6F9

Quote:
there's a thin line between hatin n talkin shit,wit criticism n u tell me u cant read that within a single breath?....ls time i checked it take air 2 read i take critiques no problem but when they clitique's n not sum bitch nigga hatin ok?

you REALLY gatta ABSTAIN from using that term yo

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-07, 10:59 PM   #40
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
you REALLY gatta ABSTAIN from using that term yo

You REALLY gotta ABSTAIN from using words like ABSTAIN to kids who obviously don't have a very healthy vocabulary. Especially if you truly want something, and you plan on expressing this desire by verbal or written communcation. It would probably be more appropriate to say it like this.

Listen, some people are obviously offended by the word "nigga". Please do not use it unless it is absolutely needed. And being as how no word is ever absolutely needed, it should be easy.

Now to the piece. It sucked. You claim your rhymes are from the street. That is a lie. The streets don't speak. That would require for the streets to be a living organism that had a brain capable of communication. And since we are talking about rhymes, it would have to be capable of the kind of communication that us humans are capable of. Your rhymes are from your head, which I might add..is obviously not screwed on very tight. Your concept is extremely simple and elementary. Your expression of the concept is even worse. You used more words out of context than i've ever seen before. And you cannot try to have a big vocab, while intentionally mis-spelling words and using words that you hopefully learned in your first year of speaking at the same time. You either have to be 100% articulate(look it up) or not at all.

Also, do not expect people to read something you wrote, when it is a mile long, and you have no suspense what so ever. If you ever want people to read something of that sort of length, try telling a story. Something that people will start reading, and not be able to stop. But before you start that, i would suggest picking up a dictionary, and reading the definitions before you start throwing "big" words around. Asside from using words that didn't make sense to what you were trying to say, those "big" words are what's considered mediocre vocab...AT BEST. Don't listen to all of these people who say nice vocab, or too much vocab. You didn't have either. You need to practice a lot on your writing in general, never the less your ability to write in a rhyme format. Honestly, i would strongly suggest you start reading novels. Or poetry from famous artists. See how they write, and use that as a guideline. Seasoned writers do not mis-spell words intentionally, and rarely do they mis-spell them accidentally. All the music you hear on the radio, all the slang and what not, regardless of how you CAN try to spell the words, that doesn't change the true spelling of them. And to change the true spelling of anything, makes your writing look stupid, and like a toddler wrote it.

Don't get me wrong, i would love to see you, and all other less talented writers elevate, and become respectable. But it bothers the shit out of me to see people like you, who obviously need a lot of work, tell RV not to sleep. You should be asking people for help, and to read your work to critique you..THAT'S IT. don't act arrogant about a writing talent that isn't there......yet.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-07, 11:45 PM   #41
big daddy
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
IP: 233C 41D5

it gets very boring you need to add some metaphors or punchlines keep people locked in. right now your like pancakes. it looks good at first but by the end your sick of it. just work on makin it more. complete not just alot of big words alright
Old 07-24-07, 03:27 PM   #42
Grimmy
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-0
IP: DB1C 4B69

This was alright i did like the flow on it!
Old 07-24-07, 05:41 PM   #43
B.M.
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0

This was pretty alright choppy at times but all around good!
Old 07-24-07, 06:32 PM   #44
MOB

Good thats all i can say i like it and it flowed nice!!
Old 07-24-07, 08:39 PM   #45
MC Puff

This was cool lol nice flow keep it up and do sum more nigga!