RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > Free Agents
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-06, 02:55 AM   #1
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post ayt wake up rv!!!!

IP: 666A 5381

if everyone joking so much n not as serious as i thought ya'll were...well from what schema say ya'll not hatin jus jokin...but i dunno wit hataz eitha way if u bout it n wanna help a nigga out n quit wit da hatin n b more bout dat music ?than holla back free agent dont sleep,n dont regret peace

my first battle since comin back 2 rv

lyrical hustla dont sleep rv

if i reply 2 ya post return da love heres my links

Last edited by allikwarawkilla : 09-26-06 at 03:56 AM.
Send a message via AIM to allikwarawkilla Send a message via MSN to allikwarawkilla Send a message via Yahoo to allikwarawkilla   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-06, 03:32 AM   #2
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

stop tossing the word hater around like that(shits annoying and there are other words in the english language you can use fam). and look before you post man( it makes you look stupid when your shit isn't gramatically correct) and its hard to read man. Im not a hater fam....just stop trying to type like a gangster coz that shit is hard to read and most of that times Im not sure what your talking about. now what are you talking about?

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-06, 03:58 AM   #3
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

basically in lament terms everyone quit frontin n put me on i need a crew or do sumtin this site gettin way 2 borin i kno got a messy structure at times but if u read any thing n took it seriously u all would see my lyrics screamin potential!!!!! peace

Send a message via AIM to allikwarawkilla Send a message via MSN to allikwarawkilla Send a message via Yahoo to allikwarawkilla   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-06, 04:38 AM   #4
Wordz AhGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by allikwarawkilla
basically in lament terms, everyone quit fronting and put me on. iI need a crew or do sumtinsomething this sites getting way 2 borin. i knoI know I got a messy structure at times, but if uyou read any thing and took it seriously uyou all would see my lyrics screaming potential!!!!! peace

this is what your trying to say should look like. your problem is that you slack off and try to write in slang terms while your typing man. Your so used to doing this that you do it during your text battles and open mics. I used to do the same shit too. It makes us look stupid when we dont put periods or commas in an entire paragraph. Writing is an art form that although you might not think so, is looked and practically graded by the reader. Just work on your grammer because you cant make your flow or structure better by chopping as many words down as possible.

take this old punch...

I burn this emcee alive, till you can see his soul spark a light
But all jokes aside .....Put your verse either to the left or the right

It would look like ass if I droped it like

i burn dis mc alive til u can c his soul spark a lite
but all joke aside put ur verse either to da left or da right

I doesn't have the same affect it would if the wording, spelling and punctuation wasn't so poor nah mean.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-06, 08:40 PM   #5
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

w/e all i want is a crew 2 work wit.....n see if n e 1 truly bout it n put bullshit aside n admit when sum1 got misguided talent feel me

Old 09-26-06, 08:44 PM   #6
Wordz AhGod

w/e? dawg. Im tryng help you out so you dont get whored again by a wak ass verse like the one I spit at you in our battle. if you think that shit was seriouse man you need to look into the Lyricist Battle League and see what I can do when I try man. But if you dont want no help..thats fine with me man. Its all you fam. Pc.

Old 09-26-06, 09:06 PM   #7
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

i said b4 if u bein real when u come at me than yea ill let u help cuz i kno i need a lil but ya'll dont understand my potential but if u really tryin ta let me join ya crew....cuz i dont play just talk im niggaz bout makin moves nah mean

Old 09-26-06, 09:36 PM   #8
Wordz AhGod

Nigga...OYD is an Audio head crew only...I text on my own and by my lonely. plus I dont make the decisions on who gets in. you got to holla at Tito Bronsky bout that and I doubt he'll let you unless you got some tight or decent audio man. sorry.

Old 09-26-06, 09:59 PM   #9
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

im workin on audio.i got fruityloops 2 produce my tracks n cool edit pro 2.0 2 mix and record them.i got 2 battle verses n a snippet of a song on soundclick..i kno u cant do it but u da 1 showin da love tryin 2 b helpful so holla atcha crew n get at me...besides every crew need a decent om person

Old 09-26-06, 10:29 PM   #10
Wordz AhGod

If I here something from you and its tight enough for OYD then maybe. If not then I'll send you to GKN or wateva they name is.

Old 09-26-06, 11:13 PM   #11
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

ayt im workin on a new audio track 2 follow my new om but i need a new mic n headphones 1st...but ill b here homie