RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-07, 06:03 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
God is good

IP: 40C2 F668

Period.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07, 06:16 PM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

If God is so good, and we are made in his image, then why do humans have a good and bad side?
Old 01-10-07, 06:24 PM   #3
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 40C2 F668

Because God's image means being of free will...

Except, there is no evil in him...

God can not lie...

God can not sin because there's no sin in him

Sin in the world is a perversion of what God has ordained...

Satan is God's arch enemy...We are just caught in the middle.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07, 10:36 PM   #4
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

Okay, you never explained why God's right hand angel would rebel against an all-knowing, all-good being for no reason. God had to have done something Satan disagreed with. So then, Satan suddenly becames all evil and horrible for no reason, and then accepts castaway souls from God and tortures them for no reason?

God's image isn't free will. You call 'follow me and live in eternal happiness, disobey me and burn for eternity' God's idea of giving humans the right to choose what path they want to take? It's like saying 'sure, you could go out with your boyfriend, but if you do, I'll kill your dog'.
Old 01-10-07, 11:30 PM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi-Kon
Okay, you never explained why God's right hand angel would rebel against an all-knowing, all-good being for no reason. God had to have done something Satan disagreed with. So then, Satan suddenly becames all evil and horrible for no reason, and then accepts castaway souls from God and tortures them for no reason?

God's image isn't free will. You call 'follow me and live in eternal happiness, disobey me and burn for eternity' God's idea of giving humans the right to choose what path they want to take? It's like saying 'sure, you could go out with your boyfriend, but if you do, I'll kill your dog'.

Ok, Satan turned on God because he was jealous of him, in traditional views that is. And as far as I know, Satan doesn't torture anyone in hell, he just rules over it because he's the most powerful. If Satan didn't exist, people in hell would still be tortured, get it?

Also, God gives you the choice to choose how you want to live, the consequences aren't up to you, the choices are. If you live how you want to live and think you're living a good life, but all the time ignoring and disobeying God, that's on you, he gave you the ability to make that decision, that doesn't mean he condones it.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-10-07, 11:59 PM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q

God can not lie...

What do you think God is? What do you think free will is? God loves Satan, so why shouldn't you?
Old 01-11-07, 03:07 AM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A7D7 F78A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q

God can not lie...

Well this post is just compleatly pathetic......

How do YOU know god has no evil in him? He DID create the concept of evil...

And sin? Pshhh.. What the fuck is sin anyway... Right and wrong is a mindframe dude..... Free your mind..........
Old 01-11-07, 03:27 AM   #8
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D22F CD29

the whole bible is a metaphor not to be taken literal... so actually believin in a heaven or hell makes u look retarded... its just stories to get you in a mind frame the ppl who wrote it want u to be in to make us more manigable

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-07, 08:11 AM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A7D7 F78A

Fucking jews........
Old 01-11-07, 02:57 PM   #10
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: 3AD5 555C

i dont believe in god, heaven, hell, devil, religions, destiny/fate, the supernatural, none of that...i mean if god exists then why aint one single prayor been answered?? and people claim they talked to god but why dont god talk back??? have u ever had a 2 way conversation wit god himself??? people say u dont need proof that u just need faith...well i had faith in santa clause bringing me toys every christmas..we all know the truth there..if there aint fact it aint there...and the bible is just a book thats probably only 90% accurate from being translated so many times...and why theres so many religions???? theres only one truth if theres truth in it at all...we cant just make up a religion then hope it exists because of that...religion kept people in line but thats it..there actually IS NO GOD...
Old 01-11-07, 04:31 PM   #11
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
i dont believe in god, heaven, hell, devil, religions, destiny/fate, the supernatural, none of that...i mean if god exists then why aint one single prayor been answered?? and people claim they talked to god but why dont god talk back??? have u ever had a 2 way conversation wit god himself??? people say u dont need proof that u just need faith...well i had faith in santa clause bringing me toys every christmas..we all know the truth there..if there aint fact it aint there...and the bible is just a book thats probably only 90% accurate from being translated so many times...and why theres so many religions???? theres only one truth if theres truth in it at all...we cant just make up a religion then hope it exists because of that...religion kept people in line but thats it..there actually IS NO GOD...

Since when is god a person that even speaks? People misunderstand...

God can't possibly be somewhere, because he is everywhere.
Old 01-11-07, 04:34 PM   #12
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 279C 786E

lol.....@ jews......word Nos...word...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 01-11-07, 04:58 PM   #13
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Also, God gives you the choice to choose how you want to live, the consequences aren't up to you, the choices are. If you live how you want to live and think you're living a good life, but all the time ignoring and disobeying God, that's on you, he gave you the ability to make that decision, that doesn't mean he condones it.

That is complete bullshit. Just admit it's retarded. THERE IS NO CHOICE. That whole thing is an idiotic illusion. It's the same as saying you'll cut off your daughter's leg if she goes out with her boyfriend, but she can still go out if she wants. Wow, free will is such a nice concept.

It's almost the same thing as saying Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Jesus died on the cross because his teachings went against the Romans.
Old 01-11-07, 11:48 PM   #14
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi-Kon
That is complete bullshit. Just admit it's retarded. THERE IS NO CHOICE. That whole thing is an idiotic illusion. It's the same as saying you'll cut off your daughter's leg if she goes out with her boyfriend, but she can still go out if she wants. Wow, free will is such a nice concept.

It's almost the same thing as saying Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Jesus died on the cross because his teachings went against the Romans.

Well if you knew better than your daughter, then it would make sense right? If you knew that by going out with some dude your daughter would turn out fucked up, it's just like telling her it's a bad idea without forcing her to bend to your will. And it's not like God is just torturing everyone who disobeys him, he just doesn't reward you for it. If the only choices are heaven and hell, that's how you have to see it. Not to mention that hell doesn't even have to be torture, if you found out that God existed, didn't love you and would not let you into heaven, then had to cope with that stress for the rest of eternity, THAT in and of itself would be "torture" enough. Only thing is, that's not torture, it's just not being rewarded either.

Track of the week:

Old 01-11-07, 11:54 PM   #15
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate

lmfao @ comparing God to Santa Claus. You are officially a retard.

Track of the week: