RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-07, 05:50 PM   #1
SnyperStyle
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
New DJ Smallz Mixtape 48 Hr. FREE Download Jan. 27

IP: 912F 2F1F

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Dynasty Enterprise Music Group, LLC announces the launch of its first release of 2007, DJ Smallz & R.O.M.E. “Before The Takeover”.

Atlanta, Ga -- Dynasty Enterprise Music Group is the brainchild of R.O.M.E., an independent artist and producer from Birmingham, Alabama, and Junior Houser, an artist manager from Youngstown, Ohio. The record label along with two subsidiary companies are based in Atlanta, Georgia. Its principle is simple: You Get What You Grind For. Dynasty Enterprise Music Group is one of three divisions under a corporate umbrella. The company also consists of SSC Productions, a production company dedicated to cultivating and producing aspiring artists and Crème De La Crème, a conceptual clothing company that offers customized and signature apparel to its clients. These entities are scheduled to launch in 1st Quarter 2007.

When speaking on the Dynasty Enterprise movement R.O.M.E. explains, "What's given to you won’t always be given to you, but the end result of what you get is always what you give. Hence, the principle “You Get What You Grind For”. This is the motto of our company and the approach we take with each and every opportunity."

With three plus years in the Entertainment industry, R.O.M.E. and Junior are no strangers to the incredible power of product placement and strategic marketing. With strong promotion and a solid buzz from the singles "What It Is" and "I'm Tha Man" the attention of DJ Smallz was garnered. "There's nothing better than being recognized for your talent and hard work," R.O.M.E. says. “DJ Smallz was named the top 7 DJ by USA Today and is responsible for the successfully acclaimed Southern Smoke mixtape series. He also played a part in helping break Chamillionaire, whom most consider as the “Rookie of the Year of '06”. His work has shown that he has the ear to know the next best thing and I feel more than honored to be apart of his legacy.” The DJ Smallz & R.O.M.E. Before The Takeover mixtape will drop January 27. The highly anticipated mixtape will be available for FREE download for the first 48 hours via www.myspace.com/dyent. “I wanted to show my appreciation to my fans and give everyone the opportunity to witness history in the making,” stated R.O.M.E.

What sets this mixtape apart from its competitors is that it’s one of the first mixtapes of such high caliber from an artist from Alabama, a state more known for R&B than Rap. In R.O.M.E.’s own words, “It feels good to make a mark in my state and be one of the few blessed with the opportunity to be heard on such a high level. I’m making history in Bama like the Civil Rights Movement.” The mixtape contains 23 tracks of new music from the upcoming album We Takin’ Over, exclusive freestyles and remixes.