RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-07, 08:18 PM   #1
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
muwahaha, pwn3d a substitue teacher today :cool: werd

IP: 39AB 70FF

so on 1 of my free's, i always go in my friend Nadia's art class n hang out wif her and this utha girl Adriana, so today they had a substitue teacher, n she didnt know that i wuzznt in that class, so i wuz sittin there watchin my friend draw shit, n tha teacher wuz talkin to me, cuz i wuzznt doin any work, n i didnt hear her at 1st, so she kinda raised her voice at me to git my attention, so then i looked at her n realized that she wuz talkin to me, so i look at her like "i am new foreign exchange student from Venezuela, mi familia wuz murdered by MS-13 in Caracas so i come to here and live wif Nadia and her familia to go to skool here" in this sexy spanish accent, n she just kinda looked at me wif this stupid look, n then Nadia n Adriana were tryin not to laugh so hard, but they played along, n Nadia's like "this iz Colby, he duzznt know much english" then she looked at me and wuz like "see Colby? paper, fold it in half like this" n im like "si, si! paper! muy bueno!" n then i started laying all these peices of paper all over tha floor, n they're like "no Colby, pick them up" n i just looked at them, and kept pointing at tha paper on tha floor fo them to look at it, n they kept tellin me to pick it up, so i did, then i folded it in half, then i opened it, n i wuz like "it spread open, like Nadia's legs. and iz color white, like Nadia's back massager..." n i put my hands in tha position of holding a... light saber... n started wigglin around like it wuz vibrating, n Nadia's like "no Colby, no, that stays in our house, dont talk about those things outside" n she wuz like, makin a house shape wif her hands, n then she looked at tha teacher like "u'll have to excuse him, he duzznt know english very good like i said, and just tries to repeat what he sees and hears" so then i walk up n slap Nadia and Adriana both on tha ass like "Hello!" n then Nadia's like "ummm, we're sapposed to take Colby on a tour of tha skool and show him around" n shit, so she let Nadia and Adriana leave class fo a while to give me a tour of tha skool, lmmfao, so we just went to tha smokin section n they smoked a ciggarette, haha. then we went back after a while, n tha substitues name wuz like, Mrs. Bromly or sumthin like that, so az im leaving at tha end of class, i gave her tha finger and said "goodbye SeƱorita Brokoli!" wif a big smile on my face, she just kinda nodded her head, ahahaha, it wuz so dope werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!

Last edited by KOOL COL-B : 04-27-07 at 08:22 PM.
Old 04-27-07, 09:01 PM   #2
~Phenom~
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7969 D1CD

lol too good.

Old 04-27-07, 09:03 PM   #3
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

LMFAOOOOOOO

I should move to Canada.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 04-28-07, 01:27 AM   #4
Pious
Flyweight

IP: D55D 1BC5

i dont eat sunflower seeds, i just suck the salt off and spit them back out... on etime i had a substitute teacher and a big bowl of spit backs on my desk and she was like "ooo sunflower seeds!" and snatched a handful before i could even open my mouth..... i was like :|