RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-03, 06:56 AM   #1
PD

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Exclamation Awaken from my slumber...

IP: C08C A1FD

What's up RB? Looks like a whole new generation of emcees up in here. I see no old faces. Oh well. Looks like I have to start from the bottom all over again. I'd like to introduce myself... the name is PD. The name's not Diddy so don't get it twisted. I haven't been on this site since 2000. It's been a long time... Here we go

Fake
In every walk of life, all I see is a world of glass smiles. It's like I'm living inside a world that's caught up in it's own denial. Every face, that I see... the expression's so fake. Trying to persuade my first impression with an image that they create. Like an impenetrable barrier, that I will never break through. I could live over a thousand life times, and never get to meet the real you. What is it about yourself you don't want the rest of the world to see? Is it the fact that you're a counterfeit? Or, could it even possibly... be the fact you're affraid to face your true self? Or, mabye you're affraid of what you'll find? Find the fact your true self is held captive, in the confines of your mind.

You've lived all your life trying to be what you're not. Taking for granted, all the things you've got. With the change in the season, you shed your skin just like a snake. But, I can see through you because you're fake.

Take a look, in the mirror, and tell me what it is you see. You may be able to fool yourself, but know the fact that you can't fool me. Take another look, and tell me what it is you see in your own reflection. Is it someone who truly knows himself? Or, someone who hides who they are for their own protection? I think it's time that you start looking at shit in your life from a new perspective. Don't be so protective. Re-evaluate where you are in life. Seek to find yourself. Be introspective. What is my objective? To get you to see the inner beauty of the individual that you hold inside. You should never feel ahamed of who you are, because it's something that you cannot hide. It's a cross in life that you have to bear, so bear it with all your pride. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. At least, that's what they always say. Better to live your life being true to yourself than to throw your whole life away.

You've lived all your life trying to be what you're not. Taking for granted, all the things you've got. With the change in the season, you shed your skin just like a snake. But, I can see through you because you're fake.

Thinkin' that it makes you cool, but you're actin' like a fool, but I guess that you just don't get it. I'd hope by now you'd realize that you're living in a lie. But, I know you never will admit it. 'Cause all this nonsense is just a form of self-defense. Nothing more than a psychological disguise. To hide the pain that lies just beneath the surface, but it's evident when I look into your eyes. It's like I'm seeing right through your lies. It's the type of shit I despise. All of your bullshit alibis. Why can't you wake up and realize that...

Forever. Suffer. Why can't you just be yourself?
Forever. Suffer. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE YOURSELF?
FOREVER. SUFFER. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE YOURSELF?
SUFFER... SUFFER... SUFFER...

Old 02-27-03, 09:08 AM   #2
Evolve
OriginIll

Text Record: 17-1
IP: D79C 2834

To be honest, i read the first paragraph and stopped..... not because it was bad... it wasnt.... but the way you have your verse set up and structured just killed it..... plus no one wants to read something that long when its hard to read.... but what i did read isnt bad.... peace
Old 02-27-03, 06:23 PM   #3
The 13th Apostles

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 399E F0FD

^^^Thats the truth...descent shit, I read through most of it but stopped because the flow was to hard to follow, started hurtin my brain after thinking about it for too long...lol.

For real though, work on verse structure, the rest will come in time...

Tight shit....

P.E.A.C.E.[/i]