![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| T-Cee |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
kuntryboi v.s. T-Cee
IP: 5041 F8F4
20 line max
first to 5 votes or 3-0 ko.... normal rules 4 votes. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
I'm-a go nelly on this kid and teach him some kuntry grammar.//
this ain't a rodeo dawg, it's a fuckin' freestyle battle.// you comin' sportin' chaps and that gay ass cow boy hat.// you leavin' with broken bones and both eyes bruised black.// I'm sorry... this may be your passion, but honestly keep it to yourself.// you suck worse at rapping then if tyson put a record out.// you pint size like ya lysine count was down.// so is ya fan base as-well, it's mine now.. no-one's hearin' ya shit.// it's like you was try'n to get through to some def kids past a 10 foot brick fence.// It's never gonna work... you never gonna be anythin' but merked.// a marked man, I'm made, and made a dark plan.// lay in wait pray'n words of hate with a sharp blade in hand.// and when you aproach I attack abroach and poke the cold steal through so you know it's ova.// another rapper chosen and blow'n off my shoulda like a speck-a-dust.// expect-ta- be-dumped on and get no votes, Z-E-R-O, // spelled out for you 'cause I know your intelligence inferior.// |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
where is this kid... I told him to make it quick
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
damn, that was a skill verse yo. hope this kid don't no-show on you
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 4304 CF67
much props to you.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned
|
IP: 7049 6D97
yall hold up my bad dogg i had 2 go somewhere 2day so i left u. but ima drop 1 2morrow.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
man.. hurry the fuck up... I got other people to battle you know
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
where are you.. time's running out.. I hope I didn't waste my fuckin' time on another no-show
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|