RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
DEATHwalker 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-03, 12:20 PM   #1
DEATHwalker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
DEATHwalker vs opponent

IP: 052D 5433

check in- u know da rules

so check it Ib DEATHwalker u know my name my game is simple
u go home and suck your mammas niple caus u ant ben wein from the niple I smoke weed u suck the bottle u mess wit me I hit the throttle I roll in my bends wit all my frieds so u like a kindergardener go play in da sand bitch peace
 
Old 04-17-03, 12:24 PM   #2
kinky69
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 052D 5433

don't tell me taht is all you got,
You ain't hott,
Probably had too much of your mommas dick,
yo... that shit makes me sick,
I got this cannon loaded,
I am about to get it lit,
So common and hit me with this shit
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.