![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| grim dog |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
10-20 LINES
NO HATER VOTES NO CREW VOTES YOU SPIT FIRST ~I'LL RETURN AND BEFORE YOU CAN BLINK I'LL HAVE A HUNDERED MILLON RHYMES AND LIKE A SHIP YOU WILL SINK~ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Retired.
|
IP:
yo how bout you and me man....
I win you squash the beef with the productions.... You win I'll leave the crew 20 lines no crew, d/r, hate votes unless eplained properly with quotes otherwise standard shit |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Retired.
|
IP:
GoGeta said you wanted me in the first place
|
||
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|