![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Hardwhite4 |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Hardwhite4 V.S HiT'PaNiK
IP:
HiT'PaNiK,
yo name is prolly what u do, Challange people then panic, dawg this isn't 8-mile, no time for chokin, you battlin me, you gonna end up dead, like yo grl did when i fucked her in da bed! Dawg you a senior, i'm a rookie, Lookie lookie, This rookie got mad dawg skills, I seen yo girl, I gave her Thrills, my dick worked like a drill, went through that pussy, A senior Battlin a rookie, I think u a wussy! Dawg i'm a thrilla, i'm a motha fuckin Senior killa! I'm worth hundred dolla bills, i think yo nurse wants u to go take yo pills, cuz yo pain will kill, That's why u so ill, and i give all da girls da thrills, but yo i'm sick of fuckin with dis old motha fucka, who knows, he prolly a dick sucka! |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|