![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Colortrakkz |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Colortrakkz vs Battle Souljah..
IP:
10 - 15 bar limit..
First to 5 votes, wins.. 3 votes to 0 is a KO.. Verse due whenever.. I'll post now.. I concentrate wit precision, on all the work-that-i've-written. I translate my hearts pain, it always hurts-when-i'm-spittin.. Not choppin' birds in a kitchen, My pen see's bars like a person-in-prison.. When i'm beefed wit, i'll forever be insertin-this-fission.. Reversin-ya-mission, I'll take ya life it's a perfect-decision, you don't deserve-to-be-livin.. The 9-will-blast, i'll make time to die, and time-to-laugh, there's no revision when I write, in my head I make the final-draft.. Ya spine-will-snap, i'm headin' fa #1, i'll leave da title-snatched.. Look what you up-against, I touch-intense, plus-immense, This motha-fuckers-dense, Ya face will get slashed, and filled wit knuckle-prints.. Who the fuck is this asshole? This nikkas lyrics is full of more shit then a fat-ho's ass-holds.. When we were kids I was the one with more legos You couldn't touch me if I was the wind in a tornado This nigga's looking for clues to try to rip me in two When he's spittin his verse and I ain't even done rippin him first Here's the key to winning this battle, hack into my username Cuz right now I'm a "head" of this battle, as if you never "use your brain" You got nuttin' on me, I got "NUT IN" on you like "empty stains" Mattafact you "rap-senseless", so I'll just call you "MC-Waynes" Hmmmm.. this was by far the whackest shit I've keyed in a grip.. If you do not beat this, you aint a worthy opponent.. |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|