RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
StreeTLegenD 2 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-03, 04:37 PM   #1
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
From: ...Philly...
StreeTLegenD VS LyricalMethod

IP: 4577 CD9A

Iigh..


same rules as before
had some shit on my before but i'm ready ta battle now
due sometime today
my verse iz ready...u spit 1st

check in
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-06-03, 05:18 PM   #2
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
From: ...Philly...
IP: 4577 CD9A

Fuck it...i'll juss post 1st...
If he no-shows i automatically win...

I'm battle this fake ta show off my own 'lyrical method'//
Kidd, seems rested wen he uses vocab like "i did my bested"//
Usin him like a 'lyrical' skateboard, poppin tha 'method'// (skateboard trick)
This iz like tha 'final exams' fo him...today he gets tested//

As soon as I drop this shit, there's no turnin back, my word'll become concrete//
Afta this battle he'll be beggin me ta autograph all his 'Walmart' receipts//
You're pale as fuck. I swear I couldn't tell if you wuz one of my notebook sheets//
Afta-all...i'm gon rip you out, write on ya nd name ya somethin ta signify this defeat//

Bitch, I knew this ish wuz over when I saw yo facial expression//
By juss that one look i imagined ya sayin "dude, i can only handle on session//
My insinuation wuz rite n by tha way you made one whack 1st impression//

Iight...ur spit...
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-06-03, 05:22 PM   #3
Coast
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6CCC 5F72

ooooohhhhhhhhh shit son! you gone done it now!!!!! if i wasnt lyrical method, i wouldnt even post!
 
Old 05-06-03, 05:46 PM   #4
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
From: ...Philly...
IP: 4577 CD9A

lol thanks..

Waitin fa him to post...
If he don't have it by tomorrow...DQ
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-06-03, 08:33 PM   #5
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
From: ...Philly...
IP: 4577 CD9A

Uppin so he sees..
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-07-03, 02:19 PM   #6
LyricalMethod
***Man Down***
 
LyricalMethod's Avatar
 
From: Farmville Virginia
YO THAT WAZ AIGHT!!

IP: D0B1 D2B1

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I AIN'T A RAPPER I JUST DO THIS FOR FUN SO DON'T TAKE THIS TO THE HEART

FIRST, I THOUGHT BOTH OF YOUR VERSES WACK, YOU COULDN'T CATCH A STROKE OF GENIUS IF YOU HAD A HEART ATTACK
I waz scopin out yo skillz but now i see you a lame mc that needs to get killed
Them lil azz votes u got won't nothin u still caught 2 loses like you RandyMoss
And yo lil girlfriend who waz i wouldn't write back if i waz you, go beat yo dick cuz i knoe lil bitch dudes like you...they ride on there favorite mc's nutts untill he gets gerked like a saturns clutch
The reason why never ripp 4 real cuz dudes like you ain't worth shit 4 real
And i bet if we were face to face you couldn' hit 4 real and if you were on audio u couldn't spit 4 real
Second this is my Lyrical blessin, head bussin and yo girl im caressin
So maybe next time when we meet you'll beg and admit your defeat
Cuz while you thought you waz killin me i waz makin my skill impermeable like the water table, so if you wanna be on my good side stop tryin to win and stay close like a pair of depends. you rhymes short like a lil girl with no ends
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flamingtext_com_1051576644_.jpg (6.1 KB, 24 views)
__________________
"Don't put your mouth in motion before you put your mind in gear."

THIS RAP SHIT IS NOT A GAME CRAZE

I GOT THE ARTILERY THAT AH RING YAH HEAD 4 DAYS

SO ONLY COME AT ME PROPER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RAP LIKE MACE
Send a message via Yahoo to LyricalMethod  
Old 05-07-03, 02:36 PM   #7
LyricalMethod
***Man Down***
 
LyricalMethod's Avatar
 
From: Farmville Virginia
IP: D0B1 D2B1

Votes? Explained only!
__________________
"Don't put your mouth in motion before you put your mind in gear."

THIS RAP SHIT IS NOT A GAME CRAZE

I GOT THE ARTILERY THAT AH RING YAH HEAD 4 DAYS

SO ONLY COME AT ME PROPER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RAP LIKE MACE
Send a message via Yahoo to LyricalMethod  
Old 05-07-03, 03:04 PM   #8
JSin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: F5DC 4F75

Vote=StreetLegend...I mean shit...LM your shit was just not good...i mean u didnt have any hard hitting shit...content was weak...a long with those bad attemps at punches...Legend just came way more aggressive...More better...

Return the favor...And vote on my shit buzzing around


Uno
 
Old 05-07-03, 04:12 PM   #9
LyricalMethod
***Man Down***
 
LyricalMethod's Avatar
 
From: Farmville Virginia
IP: D0B1 D2B1

fuck na wnigga youse a dick rider
__________________
"Don't put your mouth in motion before you put your mind in gear."

THIS RAP SHIT IS NOT A GAME CRAZE

I GOT THE ARTILERY THAT AH RING YAH HEAD 4 DAYS

SO ONLY COME AT ME PROPER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RAP LIKE MACE
Send a message via Yahoo to LyricalMethod  
Old 05-07-03, 08:39 PM   #10
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
IP: 18C0 C7B9

Aiight.....Here It Is.....Respect IT........LyricalMethod........The WordPlay U Used Was Creative But U Have To Remember Punches Also...........THe Punches U Threw I Wasn't Feelin' IT WhatsoEver.......The First Line Was Strait....But How Can U Catch A Stroke Of Genius By Havin A Heart Attack....I Know Where U Was Goin Wit That....The WholE Stroke And HEArt Attack THing.....But U Gotta Come More Creative And Stronger Than THat.......It Wasn't Bad But It Could've Been Better........Now StreetMethod.....Don't tHink By Me Sayin That I'm Sayin Urs Was Tight Too.......U Came Out Better Than LyricalMethod But If It Was Another Day and Another TIme.....He Could Of Beat U.....I likeD Some Of The WordPlay U Used But The Punches Were Only A Little Bit Stronger Than LyricalMethods......Thats WHy I'm Givin U This Battle..............The Key TO Success In A Battle Isn't Big Words, Or Funnier Jokes, That Just Helps Out If U Know How To Use It........The Key IS Punches, WordPlay, and Personals.......Thats What Wins The Battles.........All In All........Okay Battle........Vote Goes To StreetLegend.................1
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 05-07-03, 08:43 PM   #11
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
From: ...Philly...
IP: 4577 CD9A

Aww mayn...I recycled this verse on someone else not thinkin that he'd show up but juss changed tha 1st 4 lines...lyricalmethod: i'll write another verse nd we can do this tomorrow cas i gotta go now.
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-07-03, 08:46 PM   #12
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
IP: 18C0 C7B9

YO........MODS.........BEFORE U CLOSE THIS I WANT TO TAKE MY VOTE BACK.........STREETLEGEND RECYCLES HIS VERSES.......PEEP THIS ONE AND THE ONE WITH MASTER BLASTER........HE'S WHACK...
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 05-07-03, 08:50 PM   #13
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
From: ...Philly...
IP: 4577 CD9A

NO i don't....Read my fuccin reply nd u'll see wut's up...God damn...u on even kno wuts goin on..
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.