RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
512 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-03, 08:38 PM   #1
Flip
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cade:::.VS.:::512

IP: 12A4 7F12

rules:
7 bars max(2 lines= 1 bar)
5 votes wins
or 3 is a ko
no haters or D/R
spit ya shit asap
 
Old 05-06-03, 08:41 PM   #2
TMcVeigh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 3409 5C0C

yo niggaz go check out dis battle TMcVeigh Vs. RythmicTendicies
 
Old 05-08-03, 12:14 AM   #3
Cade
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: A64E 61E6

Spit MY sh*t first? You must be kiddin.
Do you wait for others before you start pissin?
You have to make the SECOND move to start dissin?

But that's aight. I'll move my sh*t fast.
I'd rather dis the sister in your picture-
the one with the f*ckin fat ass.
And I'd rather hit the sh*tter while you spitter,
While you's spitting I'm f*cking your babysitter.
While you's sitting and sucking your cat's p*ssy clit,
I'm banging the sh*t out of your sister's fat-ass tits.
But I got too much dick for three chicks at the Ritz.
If YOU need some more, I can spare for a prick.

Holy sh*t, is that all they let me rap?
You max seven bars when I need 80 for your f*ckin ass.
 
Old 05-08-03, 12:27 AM   #4
metaphysical one
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

yo, check out my battle with Punk'D and I'll check back when this is done .................................................. .................................... remember to poll vote
 
Old 05-08-03, 12:28 AM   #5
alldig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8125 59F0

CLOSED. PLEASE REPOST THIS BATTLE AND CHECK OFF THE BOX "START A BATTLE". THANKS.
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.