![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
I KinG sLaVe I .vs. T Pound & Mic Check
IP: ABE5 5A5C
I Voted on two battles streetlegend vs punk'd and splitt decision vs someone
here the rules 15-20 lines for me 20 lines for both of u if u know math thats 10 lines each for both of u due date by this thursday all rules apply no biting etc....... no whack lame votes must explain this is a handicapp match as u can see make a poll or something if u want Last edited by I KinG sLaVe I : 05-07-03 at 12:46 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 8125 59F0
USE THE NEW BATTLE SYSTEM PLEASE. CLOSED.
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|