RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-03, 08:42 PM   #1
KRISSKASS

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
No Supreme Race..

IP: 1819 6011

Black, Brown, White, Yellow, and Red../ African-American, Latino, hispanic or mexican, Anglo-saxon, aryan, and caucasian, Oriental, or asian, last but not least Indians, better yet, Native americans../ Got the whole melting pot turned up a notch../ Taste this mix so hot that sizzles da tip of yo tongue../ We all have roots that are strong in beliefs like chronic is only to be smoked in a bong../ Hold it steady in the chest,pound, pound, pass it to the rest of the ethnicities to make it go around../ How that sound, when we are all together without no stereotypes to build up hypes and next thing you know we have friday night fights../ Shit, i hate "hate" especially racism../ I don't know about you but i think its connected with capitalism../ Work, taxes, and beuracracy is part of their system to keep us flowin to their wack ass rythem../ I love anybody color, or diphorm from the face you still could sit next to me cuz i got a space saved for anyone who gives a fuck about the pride and gods grace../ I make the best sauce hotter than pace to share it with any cat who knows were the real mutaul friendship is at.. / No need to explain how you feel about the knuckle heads wearing white cones to cover up they ugly faces../ Its all in the family of elites that got us walking over broken glass on our bare feets../ How will a race win if the revolution is neverending on life's track meats../ Around the world in 100billion light years it will be no different than time right here..
Old 05-10-03, 09:36 PM   #2
Bash
BANNED for biting

Text Record: 18-8
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FF98 53B8

Nice drop dawg , , i would give u a good reply , , but i gotta GO