RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Sacred Scriptures > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
13th Disciple 5 100.00%
A2Z 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-03, 10:53 PM   #1
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?

Text Record: 8-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
13th Disciple vs. A2Z

IP: E175 189F

Check ins are Due by Sunday.
Verses Are Due Tuesday.
Votes Are due Thursday.

Topic...

broken promises

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion

Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 05-16-03, 01:15 AM   #2
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

Text Record: 36-12
Audio Record: 7-3
IP: 18C0 C7B9

Damn This 100 Character Crap........Checkin In......Blah Blah Blah.............................................. .....................1

Old 05-16-03, 02:25 AM   #3
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

yo......i'm just gonna go ahead and drop....cuz if i don't do it now i might not meet the deadline.........i'm pretty sure the other cat will check in so i'm droppin this......1

Old 05-16-03, 02:38 AM   #4
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

Broken Promises

...disciple and his wife been goin thru things.....but remembers....'till death to us part'.......he goes out of town for his job and the wife call.........

wife: i'm tired of all this fighting......we need too talk
disciple: look i love u, we can work things out when i get back
wife: i'm sorry....but when u get back...i won't be here....i found someone else......

*silence*

*disciple hangs up*

*lookin out the window watchin the rain pour down*

....blood and the veins work together making the body whole/if theres a God then why's my flesh not coinciding with my soul

my life force is leaving like the exhaling of my breath/how do i continue when i'm being overwhelmed by the feelings of death

i reminisce on the times when u used to make my stomach flutter/times when our lips touched and i could do nothing afterwards but stutter

laying under the sheets feeling the warmth of ur skin/if loving u was evil than i committed the greatest of sins

emotions running deep when we looked in each others eyes slowly making love/a tear droppin down my eyes realizing ur my angel from above

washing dishes and i sneak behind u slowly begin kissing ur neck/the feeling i feel knowing its me and only me who keeps my baby wet

little arguments hurt but joy was always there during the make up session/lovin and being in love u taught me those very special lessons

our little nicknames we said i called u boo and i was ur poppy/intense emotions uncontrollabe sometimes things had a tendacy to get sloppy

never forgetting the night our child was born into this earth/also a new divine respect for u while participating in the miracle of birth

but times passed away and suddenly realizing so did our flame/ranting and raving realizing damn we're not even the same

an invisible barricade seperating us while we fake like we're asleep/both wanting to express our feelings but cuz of pride....no.......not a peep

no matter what i knew we still had our love well at least this is what i thought/knowin the meaning of BROKEN PROMISES when u hear the words that feels like a shot

U found somebody else? how can someone come and replace me/not even taking me back groveling and down on bended knees

no i can't take this i will no BITCH U LIED!/now 25 to life.....'to death to us part'.......well that's the reason why u died.......

Old 05-16-03, 08:48 AM   #5
A2Z

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 399E F0FD

wow.........imma have my work cut out for me................................checkin in wit the 100 caps rules pissing me off

Old 05-16-03, 06:16 PM   #6
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

Text Record: 24-7
IP: 0420 E190

DAMN...Kid 13 nice shit it wus an Illafigment kinda visualization i liked it and yea A2z man ...u have to compete wit this fosho.....

I Came Back Like Bustin Nuts On Spinal Chords

Try Me Mofuckaz............

Old 05-16-03, 06:28 PM   #7
A2Z

IP: 4577 CD9A

i know lol............................................... .................................................. .........................

Old 05-16-03, 09:30 PM   #8
A2Z

ok........ heres my verse

Oh… seeing other people…is that what it is? What it really is is taking my house, my home and leaving with my kids//

Remember in the bed when you said “I love you and I will never leave?” What a fool I was, just to be left here a hole in my chest to grieve.//

I remember back to the days where we could sit all day and talk about nothing at all just speaking on the phone, having a blast from 6 am to last call//

Walking alone on the beach, hand in hand, kissing by the shore, looking in each other’s eyes with that loving adore//

The little things, the way you smell when ya laying next to me asleep, making me cry cuz I know your too good for me//

Or just watching TV, The Simpsons or NYPD Blue, laughing as Sipowitz beats the shit outta some black dude//

Making lame jokes and laughing just the same, like it was actually funny that “Sock-her” was a game//

Pouring my soul into like you was my notebook, telling you my secrets but getting melting by ya sweet looks//

It wasn’t just about sex, nah, we was partners for life, Smith & Wesson, Bonnie & Clyde, a fork & a knife//

Our little pets names like Honey bunch and Captain, corny oh yeah, but yeah still called me that, what the hell happened?//

Showering you with gifts like everyday was ya birthday, your eyes sparkling “Ya shouldn’t have” but I do it anyway//

About how when I first saw you and I tried to walk up and meet you, I couldn’t spit a word and tripped and hit my mouth on the table and ended with a chipped tooth//

I laugh as I think of these fond nostalgic visions, about how we fight about nothing and end the night kissing//

The way ya eyes look when I grab under the moon… plant a kiss right on ya lips leaving my head to swoon//

The one night we decided that we wanted kids, a beautiful baby girl

The day our kids were born, twins, Eric and Ty… looking down into their eyes, saw their little hands and I broke down and cried//

They were beautiful, I couldn’t believe we made such a beautiful thing it was a miracle from god himself sending his glory down to give me wings//

My heart was in your hands, take me or strike me down, you looked down at me with your winning smile and said “Get up you stupid clown”//

That was our joke… me and you… never thought there was no one else, but now im sitting here crying to death rummaging through my shelves//

Going through pictures of you and me, trying to break them on my wrists… but not cuts are made its like tries to end this turbulence//

FUCK GOD! IF HE WERE REAL THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN! HE NEVER WOULD HAVE LEFT ME HERE LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES WISHING I WAS DEAD//

You want to leave Ill let you, I guess I cant make you stay... but a bullet shot into my brain will make all my pain go away//

*BANG*

uppin 4 votes

Old 05-16-03, 09:45 PM   #9
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

Good Return.....But it Kinda Sounded Like Mine...........But Good Job.................Uppin......................... ....................1

Old 05-16-03, 09:47 PM   #10
A2Z

actually, i wrote that before i even read your...... i wrote i during school..... i poste dmycechkin in and congrats shit before i even read ya verse.... so its honestly just a fucking wierd considence

Old 05-16-03, 10:35 PM   #11
NewPort
Banned: Permanent

Text Record: 64-8
IP: 34AB 0976

shit, hard decision. I dont know. I cant vote anyways but i can voice my opinion and though i like both rymes im gunna have to give it up to 13. But dont get me wrong, both of that was ill. props to both of you. Dont forget to check my battle. -one

Old 05-16-03, 11:39 PM   #12
Sureal
-Real Time-

IP: FDD6 AE15

im guna have to give this one to 13, i liked his verse, it hit me harder .. dont get me wrong i liked both verse alot nad both hit me pretty hard, but 13'z verse was nice as fuck....

vote : 13

Old 05-17-03, 01:39 AM   #13
TeraRhymes

IP: FDD6 AE15

Quote:
Originally posted by Blaze_2k4
im guna have to give this one to 13, i liked his verse, it hit me harder .. dont get me wrong i liked both verse alot nad both hit me pretty hard, but 13'z verse was nice as fuck....

vote : 13

He sed it rite

vote = 13

can yall vote on Con vs Persianplaya in front lines thnx

Old 05-17-03, 09:23 AM   #14
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

Text Record: 5-7
IP: 7D77 8113

ya 13 took this. it was a hard topic both did while but my vote is for 13 the flow was better, the story was better and aside from that it was close but 13 gets my vote

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league

Old 05-17-03, 10:47 AM   #15
Will'Con

IP: 987A 2673

Like theo people who voted before 13 his was stronger and related to the topic and he showed how their was a broken promise A2Z had a nice flow and it was mad good I like both of yours A2Z had all the memories and I liked that but you never added in the Broken Promise or whatever but it was still nasty.
Keep it up yall good at this.