![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Straight Fire vs. E-Syde Thug
IP: 4577 CD9A
Lets go dog!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Light Weight
|
IP: FBDA F7FB
u go first up to 10-15 lines
__________________
Say Hello To My Little Friend
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Light Weight
|
IP: FBDA F7FB
yo im waitin......................................ZZZZZZ ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
__________________
Say Hello To My Little Friend
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
Nigga I got respect but I can get more,
I should go in business because I could get rid of ya bird like a pet store, Nigga you gon need hella doctors, cause my team comin strong wit more choppas and I ain't talkin about helicopters, Nigga I'm blowin sticky in a truck wit ya trick as my slut, It went from "hi how you doing" to a quickie in the truck, You and ya bitches star struck when they see the wheels, Ya dumb ass probably only know the presidents because they faces on bills, This is i'm done its a rap! Holla Back!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Light Weight
|
IP: FBDA F7FB
yo yo yo
u pick up a mic and just studda/ i pick a mic and melt yo wack ass like butta/ yo u need to check yoself and relize thiers no one betta/ than the E-Syde Thug/ everytime i see yo girl she wants a hug/ nigga u cant see me/ go a head lets battle we will see wut the results will be/ you say yo name straight fire/ well im puttin you out you need to retire/
__________________
Say Hello To My Little Friend
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|