RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Sacred Scriptures > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-03, 11:05 PM   #1
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?

Text Record: 8-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Xquizit (0-0) vs. carsonjet (0-0) vs. C-Rabbit (0-0)

IP: F75A 411A

Check in's by MONDAY
Verses due TUESDAY
Voting end's THURSDAY

16-48 lines

Topic...
Choice

You may only vote for one person. The person with the most votes will get two wins. The person with the second amount of votes will get a win and a loss. The person with the least votes will get two losses.

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion

Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 06-15-03, 10:14 PM   #2
R-Rated

Text Record: 0-1
IP: D52C 04A2

Alright yo I am checkin in...

The topic I am doing mine on is "Was caught in a drive by a year ago...still haunted by it...and then decides to do something"

aight?

pEace

Last edited by R-Rated : 06-15-03 at 10:17 PM.

Old 06-15-03, 11:16 PM   #3
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?

Text Record: 8-6
IP: E175 189F

Um....You were given a topic. I would suggest following it.

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion

Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 06-16-03, 01:04 AM   #4
R-Rated

The topic...says "Choice" So I took that as you could do it on w/e you want.

????

Old 06-16-03, 04:51 AM   #5
Xquizit

IP: 8049 0A40

im checkin in

Old 06-16-03, 11:20 AM   #6
R-Rated

So what is the topic then????

Mad Man: The topic is Choice, like being faced with a decision....Get it.

Last edited by Mad Man : 06-16-03 at 12:53 PM.

Old 06-16-03, 02:07 PM   #7
Xquizit

im droppin now

Yo I can remember in Junior High this guy that sat next to me//
Day by day pressin me each class he was stressing me//
Fuckin faggot was talking about how he was thinking bout molestin me//
Each time I tried to squash beef he was steady disrespectin me//
And he went with this girl but she kept rejectin me//
And at the same time back home mom was neglectin me//
I felt alone like nobody was acceptin me//
Pussy couldn’t calm down nothing except the weed//
Puffin on a blunt in my room I began thinking real deep//
I can’t put up with this shit this nigga gonna catch heat//
And that little bitch of his I don’t know if I should touch her//
Maybe I’ll kill my self by fuckin her without a rubber//
I aint gonna do shit to my mother//
Well I guess I could lock her in the garage with the hummer//
I fell into a deep asleep knowin my decision would be final//
And that one of them muthafuckas is leavin earth without a title//
The next day I skipped school I got some connections from close relatives//
On where I could find the best firearms and who sells the shit//
I got the address and paced down the lane//
Till I approached the door which didn’t have a frame//
Should I knock or should I walk right in//
My decision was made by the thunder and lightin//
I walked in the mood was settle I saw this fine chick in stilettos//
I said im lookin for Irene she said “that’s me fellow”//
I told her what I needed and she took me to the storage//
And then took me to the bassment where she had even more shit//
I saw a AK but decided I need something lighter//
I saw a pistol but need something with more power in the fire//
I made my decision as I grabbed the d-eagle//
Should I be calm with it or should I become lethal//
Should I leave every muthfucka at school with skin that’s seethru//
And tick the nation off like kids around little beetles//
I walked to school the next day with the dessert in my bag//
I saw down the street that my boys relative had passed//
Should I go and pay my respects or handle business first//
Yea I didn’t even know the nigga plus this shits worse//
I approached the school steps and then they came quicker than cheetahs//
“do the bitch” do the dude” “do ya self” “I don’t give a fuck you got the heater”//
I couldn’t make a decision so I walked in the school lobby//
Pulled the gun out prayin that security would stop me//
I let three go and the dude was in the way//
The bitch caught it later bullets continued to spray//
My decision was final and when the mayhem stopped//
I looked down at my gun made sure the bitch was cocked//
I held the glock up positioned it firmly to my temple//
Sat down against the wall stretched my legs and saw the tip of my timb boot//
I squeezed the trigger firmly and I remained alive for a few seconds//
Should I keep breathin or do I need to keep pressin//
That was my first topical battle. Sorry for makin it so long but I had to get it across

Old 06-16-03, 06:17 PM   #8
Xquizit

i seriously hope ya'll aint gonna no show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

don't tell me i wasted a good verse for nothin

Old 06-17-03, 12:54 AM   #9
R-Rated

IP: 3AED 3298

Here is my shit....

AK’s and M16’s shooting...car burns out and takes off..

Hit the ground running as I hear the bullets fly past my head, get up running for my life in dread. /1
Running threw back yards, over fences, and across streets…looking around while trying to stay balanced on my feet /.2
I look to my side and I only see 2 homies with me..I knew I shouldn’t have left with this nine milameter empty /3
Everything seems to be fine so I stop to take a breath..see blood on my clothes, mind flashes pictures of death /4
Realizing the blood isn’t mine, see both my niggaz takin out der nines..look up and I see the hummer run the stop sign../5.
The hummer comes back and shoots at us another time..running the direction we came from while my homies droppin dimes /6
Da hood is wokin up but we know they won’t come out..lookin out der windows but too scared to open da door and shout /7
I trip and fall and I look back too see what I tripped on...its my dawg Mad man laying lifeless and cold…shit man he gone. /8
I see my niggaz running but I can’t get up damn I’m in shock..damn them hatin niggaz coming but no clip in dis glock /9
All alone and no niggaz to have my back..I’ma fight these niggaz and show dem who got da biggest ball sack /10
3 against 1..man dawg you miswell label dis DOOM...swinging and kicking but I get the glock to my jaw..BOOM!! /11
------------------------------------Wakes up with heavy breathing-----------------------------------------------------

Sitting up in my bed drenched with sweet and tears..its been a year but its almost like it happened yesterday everythings so clear /12
I still remember da look on my dawgs face, distorted and bloody, and in his fist that Uzi was still tightly embraced/13
I got a scar under my jaw where the bullet went into my skull..was pronounced dead soon as the paramedics picked me up after da brawl /14
It only took one shot to make my ass fall..I laid there convulsing, after that, motionless completely dull /15
Time of death was 2:15 a.m. on April 24th two thousand and three...I was da top dawg, number one sella in da rap industry /15
But as you see..I’m still alive and kicking...hell beant on revenge is how dis nigga be stickin.../16
I got da gears in my head tickin…coming up with a master plan to get them niggaz straight trippen /17
Should I? Be the man to put these niggaz to rest, permantly being burried in the dirt /18
Or should I? Keep living my life the way I do..constantly reminded of my dawg getting burnt /19
I can’t take it..I’ma fuckin kill every single one off dem bitches..leavin der relatives heart broken and hurt /20
They’re gonna feel the pain that I feel and the shit that I have the deal with every day of my life /21
Have had thoughts about commiting sucide..but couldn’t do it ..not even slitting my wrists wita knife /22
Couseling nor rehab worked ..I lost everything..my job.. even my two kids and my beautiful wife /23
I can’t take it anymore..I am gonna put and a end to this with three slugs to all three of dem niggaz chest /24
Two Mac 10’s and M16 and a automatic nine..hopefully everything goes right if not..I hope I will be saved by this bullest proof vest /25
--------------Sounds of guns being loaded and cocked and then he leaves to put an end to this-------------
I gotta enough gun power behind me to produce a bomb attack..I could kill every motherfuckin pussy up in Iraq /26
I’ma one man army..shit can’t harm me..god gave me another chance to kill all you niggaz….mom I’m sorry /27
I wanna thank you for all you’ve giving me and for all the years of doing my dirty laundry /28
I gotta do this for myself, my dawg Mad Man, and for respect up in da hood /29
If I could I would..blow there hole crew up with a atomic bomb and end it now and for good /30
This bags getting heavy, I’ma throw it in the bed and hot wire this 4x4 chevy /31
Err...another crime just commited ..it don’t matter cause grand theft auto will only add 5 years to my conviction /32
You all have been living it up..da money, hoes, nice cars, and weed…before I kill deez motherfuckers I’ma get high on oxy’s and speed /33
Got the need, to stab you, shoot you till my glock runs out of bullets and then watch you suffer and bleed /34
Shit man I’m here..5th Street...I’ma shut dis car off and take it from here on my feet /35
------------------------------Grabs bag and then heads into the crackhouse----------------------------------------
I enter with silence and steath...sneakin in da back while strappin on dis bullet proof vest to provise my health /36
Shit man I hear talking.. almost there..my adrenaline is pumping dawg…hopefully none of these niggaz came prepared /37
I bust in the door and I start shooting bullets outta my M16...all 4 dem niggaz get up with gats…looks like all together they got fifteen /38
I shot on in da arm and another in his right side..stand up and shoot while I scream “BITCH NOW WHOZ DOWN TO RIDE!!” /39
Two niggaz drop with bullets to there head and chest..outta ammo for the M16 so I grab my Mac 10’s to do the rest /40
Automatic gats is what I am packin in my bag…single shot pistols ain’t shit but I guess the work for deez fags /41
Mac 10’s going off…I hear a nigga scream as another drops to da the floor..damn man now I am only left with this whore /42
Three niggaz dead and only one more nigga to kill..fuck it..I’ma have fun with this one and hang his body on St. Andrews Hill /43
Chasing this nigga down as he runs in retreat..come here nigga so I can slice ya ass down to bones and meat /44
Damn finally caught dat nigga as it was an hour chase..gave him a kick to the kidney and 10 punches to his face /45
Nigga my heart bleeds for you but you will get no remorse..5 shots to dat niggaz head..time to hang his corpse /46
---------------------------------Now we on St. Andrews Hill and the body is hung---------------------------------
Covered in blood and I am shaken thinking what am I gonna do now...I get down on my knees and prepare to take a vowe /47
Please god I am coming ..please take my soul…I commited this bloodshead in good reason...here I come god..watch how I leave in my head a hole /48
--------------------------------Puts the nine in mouth and pulls the trigger-----------------------------------------

Aight that’s my topical spit….

I hope it was good…it meant a lot to me and I liked it.

pEace

Last edited by R-Rated : 06-17-03 at 10:57 AM.

Old 06-17-03, 02:04 AM   #10
Xquizit

good drop son UPPIN FOR CARSON!

Old 06-17-03, 10:28 AM   #11
R-Rated

Well looks like that bitch CarsonJet never checked in..so I guess he is counted as a no show. So I guess peeps just vote on Xquzit's and my shit.

Am I right?

Old 06-17-03, 11:12 AM   #12
Xquizit

looks like it

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

Old 06-17-03, 11:38 AM   #13
R-Rated

Well lets get the votes uppin then ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well atleast neither one of us will be leaving without a win...cause CarsonJet is gonna have the 0-2.....the 2nd place duy will have 1-1 and the winner will have 2-0...so I guess thats cool

pEace

Old 06-17-03, 05:59 PM   #14
R-Rated

IP: 20EE 3FFA

When do you the voting start? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ uppin for votes

Old 06-17-03, 06:55 PM   #15
Autistic
Watch And Learn

Text Record: 22-14
IP: B59D 529D

my vote goes ta r-rated cuz he had a way longer wich gave him tha advantage ta let more shit come out. he also had better flow. xquizit yo shit was hot to, no hate.

vote- r-rated