RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Brooklyn 0 0%
WhiteRap19 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-03, 03:22 PM   #1
ShEmY

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Whiterap19 vs. Brooklyn

IP: 4577 CD9A

Rules:
15-20 lines
no crew votes
no hating votes or freeposting
My verse will be in 15 minutes afta you drop.

Good Luck G!

Old 06-22-03, 03:28 PM   #2
ShEmY

It's still whiterap19 I juss changed my name.********************************************* ************************************************** ***

Old 06-22-03, 03:58 PM   #3
BROOKLYN
BANNED

Text Record: 20-84
Audio Record: 0-3
IP: 8917 A262

I don't feel ya shit, like I was a baby-sitter who don't do diaper changes/
battlin me on pay per view is the only way you can lose and still be famous/
sorry but I forgot what ya name is, take the ‘dick' riders from the battle, now ya verse is ‘brainless'/*
I said I'd rip u and so you showed me your anus, you didn't catch the vocab so I spit a verse in ‘laments'/
I'll pull my dick from you mouth & spit-sum-shit..'pimp' you wit my text & leave you ‘pencil-whipped'/
I had to lol when I heard ya old name..ya verse might make front page..but it'll said I left you slain/
don't act like I didn't hurt ya feelins..I made you stupid like crack head moms wit retarded children/
now u tryin to front like you'll beat me but I'm illustrious..u couldn't rape my verse if you spat wit ropes-n-cuffs/
you bad but your verses don't 'suck'..cus ya shit is like a group of virgins, no one really 'gives a fuck'/
white thug want beef? I highly doubt-it-man..you ‘kiddie material', while I was spittin u was ‘playin with crochet in-the-sand'/
rip you with this nice flow, I'm too tight though, you always talk trash-man, is that why you always recycle?/

TaKeS-A-BrEaK

white thug a.k.a. white rap couldn't adapt to a ‘shit' newspaper if he was ‘black & white crap' that could actually rap/
you're a slut piece that battles people with records like butt cheeks and expect people to actually clap/*
‘punches snuff his mind' as my 'wordplay' begins 'flippin-his-brain',..he listens-in-pain, grab hold of his heart and let him start trippin-insane/
the only way you ‘flip lines' is when you open ya lap top,..you couldn't get ‘exposed' as an emcee with a portfolio of snap shots/
I'm barkin-the-sins that verbally evaporate-ya-rhymes..elaborate-this-time..need to penetrate the 'heavy holes' in ya head and 're-stab-ya-weightless-mind'/
ya brain frame-collapse, got you left retarded with no-chance-at-all with every 'grown-stance-you-fall..'be a 'man' & 'step up firmly', read a 'playboy' and give ya 'flow-plans-a-call'/
caught-this-kid-stressin, like smokin a dime..I'm wreckin his mind..infest-his-spine, like i use a 'ruler to write my shit' that way I'm the 'best-with-lines'/

*dick=head..deduct it &=brainless
*0-0 records=ass clap

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 06-22-03, 04:26 PM   #4
ShEmY

Brooklyn Can Suck My Fuckin Dick.

"Infactuating Blows, and killin this "hoe' wit gun shot wounds to both his pinky toes.//
I rip this kid wit lyrics of a *Veteran* and leave you hurtin, yea Brooklyn would know alot about a "Group Of Virgins".//

Im here to make yo brain go cloudy, make this web-site rowdy, and and yo Mom proud of me.//

My Penetration to the game is like Submission on yo brain, (G-Unit Brooklyn? Laugh My ass off) You would neva get into Shady Recordz it's a good thing you changed yo name.//

You was put on this *Earth* fo me to rip you, and leave you "Crippled" wit Intelligence, this kid's better off joinin a crew of *Elements* .//

Ima space my words out so you can read what I have to say,
*I don't use pencils, or paper, you stupid motha fucka* this is the
internet and to Your - *Dismay*
Bitch I don't "Play"
Step up to G-Unit and leave his Rhymes *Decayed*
It looks like Brooklyn wrote an *Essay*
If I wanted someones dumb ass lines I would have read QbSnyper's Lines they're on *Display*//

Ima Partier, and I know theirs a part of ya, that wants me to win this battle-rip this kid That'll shut you up and make you realize that I got Beef wit this Cattle..//

More personals comin at you harder than Pac's Words, keep ya head was fo you cuz Pac knew I would cut this kid up into
TWO AND TWO THIRDS!//
Yea Bitch do the math, lemme create you a path, you will be "Vapor Bath" - cuz you gonna feel my Wrath.//

Take that shit out of yo Sig. aint nobody bit off you man, I rather bite off *"Vanilla Ice*" and be BANNED!!!.//
This shit is a slopein hill goin down land, only way Brooklyn's getting pleasure is by using his hand.//
Fuckin Joke-The only reason I called you out was so I could get yo *Brooklyn Pass* Revoked, actin like Ton Loc, bow down and pray to *WhiteTHUG*, your lord has spoke.//

Im puttin Bold in this battle so they can see how bad Im'a lyrically *Stretch you*, Callin me Hitler cuz Im killin this Jew.//
A jewish black person, them come along rare, GET THE FUCK OUT THIS SITE and yo life Will be "Spared.//
And when I "Flip Yo Script" I aint callin it Feeding, Im juss hittin you hard enough to keep yo pussy ass bleedin.//

Yo dick size is about the same length of yo life span. And when I get down wit you thats one mo bar, and yo chance to join Murder Inc. or jump in front of Def Jam.//

Fuck Brooklyn ya'll this kid got spammed,
AND YEA BY THE WAY WE GOT BEEF, *I BE THE BUTCHER THIS KID IS THE HAM*.//
Im'a end this shit like a real Vet would, Ima win this battle than pass G-Unit Brooklyns verse around his so called "Hood"!

Old 06-22-03, 04:44 PM   #5
mr.mayhem

IP: CEF5 412A

Good battle but Brooklyn's flow and wordplay was hotter.
Plus his punches was hittin and they was on sum smart shit.
White rap your shit was tight but not enuff 2 get my vote.
But much respect.

vote=BK
check this shit here out me vs. feeble minded
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=58602

Old 06-22-03, 04:49 PM   #6
Compton Kid

IP: 7D21 0008

Take that shit out of yo Sig. aint nobody bit off you man, I rather bite off *"Vanilla Ice*" and be BANNED!!!.//
This shit is a slopein hill goin down land, only way Brooklyn's getting pleasure is by using his hand.//

That shit was tight dogg he ripped you up on this one G Unit. I'mma have to go with YOUNG WHITE THUG19 cause he had some better punchlines........................But he barely got this cause G Unit came out with hard punches too

Old 06-22-03, 04:55 PM   #7
RJay

IP: EFB9 0558

dawg Whiterap killed this man fa real
dawg his shit was funny man
white did wat a fuckn battle is supposed ta do be funny
i mean tomany ma the fucks battle n they shit put me ta sleep but they win the battle funny aint it
but white murderd this man his shit was funny as hell n it was hard
way betta flow n errything

Vote"Whiterap19

Old 06-22-03, 05:09 PM   #8
BROOKLYN
BANNED

IP: 9FB5 7D06

Quote:
Originally posted by RJay
i mean tomany ma the fucks battle n they shit put me ta sleep but they win the battle funny aint it

Vote"Whiterap19

^
WAS THAT REALLY AN EXPLAINED VOTE? =-\
AND WAS WHITERAP MAINLY TALKING OR RHYMIN? I REALLY COULDN’T TELL
Old 06-22-03, 06:28 PM   #9
ShEmY

IP: C1DA C961

Shut the fuck up Brooklyn you poor fuckin loser dawg. You is beatin me. You juss dont wanna loose. Shut the hell up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by RJay

Vote"Whiterap19

Yea well explained

Old 06-22-03, 06:41 PM   #10
BROOKLYN
BANNED

IP: 9DA3 A626

ALL THAT AINT CALLED FOR
YOU ACTIN LIKE I CURSED THE VOTER OUT..CHILL HOMES
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::
:::
:
Old 06-22-03, 06:42 PM   #11
IllestKilla
BANNED - Pink Slipped

Text Record: 15-4

Yo Brooklyn had some tight flow
But youngWhiteThug juss murderd the hell outta Brooklyn
YoungWhiteThug is no doubt the best on this site

vote= YoungWhiteThug19/ WhiteRap19
Send a message via AIM to IllestKilla  
Old 06-22-03, 06:48 PM   #12
ShEmY

lol dawg I sure as hell don't think Im the best but thanx fo sayin i am and noticing my skillz. RJay thanx fo realizeing wha a battle is supposed to be. Im glad I made ya'll laugh.

Old 06-22-03, 06:54 PM   #13
TriX
BANNED

Text Record: 21-5

i think brooklyn got this, better wordplay, complexity & punches.
white had filler & i noticed a little feeding so my votes goes to brooklyn

Old 06-22-03, 06:58 PM   #14
RappinThug4life
0-14 = BANNED

Text Record: 0-14

Aight now listen to me.

YoungWhiteThug19 took this lyrically and with his flow. His shit flowed better and everything.

1.Punches hard and personal.
2.Great Word Play
3.Best Battle Iv'e ever seen by this kid
4.That Vanilla Ice Lined Killed Brooklyn.
5.Great flow, and better at everything.
Like RJay said, he did what you are supposed to do in a battle. Make fun of the other person and make us laugh. He made me laugh. Im sick of all the people sayin up yo vocab and shit. It's not about that. It's about makin people laugh and havin tight punch lines. So Brooklyn had some nice vocab. Big fuckin deal.

YoungWhiteThug19 gets my vote because he is just straight up better. The best on the site? No!!! By far not the best. The best in this thread? Yes!!! He beat Brooklyn by far. 1 to my nigga. No Beef Brooklyn Im juss tellin the people what they should know.

YOUNGWHITETHUG19 (Whiterap19) whooped yo ass!!!!

Vote:YoungWhiteThug19 aka WhiteRap19

Old 06-22-03, 06:58 PM   #15
BROOKLYN
BANNED

HMM..I SMELL PUSSY..WHITERAP GETS 3 VOTES IN A ROW..NEITHER OF THEM WERE "RETURN THE FAVOR" VOTES & THEY ALL IS OFFLINE WHEN WHITERAP IS ONLINE?..HMMM
*PONDERS*