RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Audo 0 0%
Lyrik@L $tyleZ 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-03, 07:23 PM   #1
Lyrik@L $tyleZ

Audo--->{VS}<---Lyrik@L $tyleZ

IP: 8BFB B920

Aight
Rulez:
10 linez
well explained votes
no hatin.,d/r votes
Spit son...........check in first

Old 06-23-03, 07:24 PM   #2
Lyrik@L $tyleZ

Checkin.........i will post later...............................G'd Luck.........................................

Old 06-23-03, 07:38 PM   #3
Audo

IP: 525C 0482

ok, ima do this

yo, this cat wanna battle/
He's still a baby playing in the corner with his little rattle/
this battle was lost from the start/
after I'm finished with you you'll be a lost art/
cause the outcome has been decided like a prophecy/
Audo is the victor and you ain't got shit on me/
like the Matrix, i'm the chosen one like Neo/
A-U-D-O, and i'm keepin it real/
and when I tell you something you better believe it/
Or i'll have you holding your hand over your chest like the pledge of allegience

go...

Old 06-24-03, 10:46 AM   #4
Lyrik@L $tyleZ

Ill just crush this kat with some Multies.......

{STARTER}

Inject-the-illest Doses , emit-spits , innerlayed-within the most-intense of-Voltage//
Invent'n-Bolt's Kid , kiz couldnt drop-"Heavy"-Bar'z like me if ya "Scripts"-were-"[/b]BOLD[/b]"-Bitch//
I spit-winds so strong i "Corrode-Spitz" , You'd only "Spit-ill" if ya "Lips-Mold'ed" //
I'd "slit"-ya-Throat" and ya "ass-exposed-kid" , You the type to drop-"bold text" and think its "3-Dementioned//

{GETTIN THERE}

I "Succeed"-and-"Release Flem" , in "Arial"-Prints Dig-in-Tarrains "Far-Out" so your "Burrialz-Missed//
Those inferiour-Spits I earlier-Scenced could'nt "hold" a "Meant-Ferocious" if your-mind-grasped a "Exhhibit-of-Fierce//"
Inject-a-Fatal Dose , react-wit-Fatal Blow's . when i attack-this-"ANGLED"-Foe//

{FINISHER}

a "tangled-hoe" , "Mangled, Fold" , who "angled"-Slow , "a-hole Closed" so now you emit "Single-Flows//
Fueled-By-Rage , You like a "fool-wit-GAUGE" spit "10"-Linez of "Clueless-Spray//

Done son........................good battle..............SIKE

Old 06-24-03, 10:55 AM   #5
Ruttah

IP: 6F9E F23B

Not bad lads not bad Lyrical styles wins though, better punchlines although Audo had a better flow. Lyrical wins but I can't vote yet (less than a hundred posts

Old 06-24-03, 10:58 AM   #6
Lyrik@L $tyleZ

Good battle man.nice flow on urs............................................... .................................................. ......

Last edited by Lyrik@L $tyleZ : 06-24-03 at 11:00 AM.

Old 06-24-03, 10:58 AM   #7
FreestyleKing
BANNED Again

IP: 6100 357F

AUDO TOOK IT BY FAR!!! LMAO SIKE! U GOT MERKED AUDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send a message via AIM to FreestyleKing Send a message via Yahoo to FreestyleKing  
Old 06-24-03, 10:59 AM   #8
bone crusher
BANNED

Damn....but LS just kilt his ass all the way.....Nice punches in his multies...other guy was O-K but it wasnt the best.....so my vote goes to LS

Old 06-24-03, 11:06 AM   #9
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

IP: A5C6 0CD7

my vote goes ti LS...he came harder and was alot better...audo u need to make ur bars longer and more interesting..its jus plain

LS on the other hand was ill ...nice punches 4sho...

Favorite Line

a "tangled-hoe" , "Mangled, Fold" , who "angled"-Slow , "a-hole Closed" so now you emit "Single-Flows//
Fueled-By-Rage , You like a "fool-wit-GAUGE" spit "10"-Linez of "Clueless-Spray//

vote Lyrikal Stylez
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 06-24-03, 11:26 AM   #10
Lyrik@L $tyleZ

Need votes yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-24-03, 11:33 AM   #11
A2Z

IP: 4577 CD9A

well I am not capable of poll voting but i will give input: LS killed this muthafucker...i stopped reading Audio's verse after the second, the one about the baby holding his rattled...PLAYED

this one easily goes to LS

Old 06-24-03, 11:37 AM   #12
Tha_Rhymer
BANNED For Cheating

IP: 9D90 9FC9

stylez killed audo in this one, my goodness, that rap was just terrible audo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-24-03, 01:07 PM   #13
Lyrik@L $tyleZ

NEED VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Old 06-24-03, 02:08 PM   #14
CoNstaNT
BANNED for D/R

IP: 54A0 9015

lyrical got this all the way..betta multis' and punches...sum wut..audo not a bad verse punches culd of been better though..but the flow was aight....vote=lyrcial...111
Send a message via AIM to CoNstaNT