RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-03, 01:27 AM   #1
latin nick

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
love rap. to my baby

IP: A8B8 A6E3

how much do i love you/ the answers very clear/ put no one above you/ you know i'm always here/ all this stress and the strife kept hittin me/ but thru the wrongs and the rights you were stickin with me/ that takes a strong woman to stand by ya man's side/ make a strong man break down and wanna cry/ i wasn't strong but you made me what i am now/ transformed me from a boy to a man now/ i'm just thankin God that he brought you in my life/ we can move fast cause i vision you my wife/ ain't tryna do wrong, always be true to you/ and anything you want, you know i'ma do it for you/ and i know in the end we gon be together/ that's for sure, hand in hand you and me forever/ thats the truth thats my heart and its how i feel/ all for you from the start i been keepin it real/ and no matter what they say or what they wanna do/ ima be there, my heart belongs to you

=)
Old 07-08-03, 01:43 AM   #2
Ra Ill

IP: 94F8 F49C

this was a ok piece but you came basic there was no meta's no vocab or nothing but next time add the meta's and better content and you'll be str8..1
Send a message via AIM to Ra Ill Send a message via Yahoo to Ra Ill   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-03, 01:46 AM   #3
LaDy TrInItY

IP: C3D4 A284

yea..he's learnin...pretty good for a beginner....i wonder who that wonderful girl is?!?! do I happen to know here..lol..God bless..1.
Old 07-08-03, 02:05 PM   #4
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
IP: CDB3 B6BF

lol.... it wasn't that bad trin... he is pretty good for a beginner..
Old 07-08-03, 02:07 PM   #5
baby blues

IP: C3D4 A284

yea he is..i gotta give him that..lol..u should read some of his iish about this guy named cake...true comedy!!
Old 07-08-03, 03:05 PM   #6
WORD~PERFECT

IP: 1769 3B0F

ME GUSTO SU CANCION
Old 07-08-03, 03:35 PM   #7
Raze up

IP: A6AB C5EE

Aiight man you had a decent flow going but just as previously said you lacked the metaphors multis or any real decent word play for that matter to make this an eye catcher or a brow raiser. I understand that prolly wasn't the intent you had in mind when you spit this, but it also lacked any sense of conviction. Sorry but maybe this would fly if you were ghost writin for one of the back street boys, or some R and B cats but to me this isn't good enough. Keep it up though kid, I'm sure you've got some other stuff that would make me think other wise of you, i'm gonna go look for it now.

Real hip hop is not a genre of music it's not a label that can be bought and placed where ever one chooses it's a way of life, you're either born into it, adopted by it, or eternally connected to it, and you can never get rid of it, and those who aren't excepted by it can never get into it.