![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
fuCKYou
|
Open Call...rumble bitch rumble
IP: 1B3B C284
I realized i never dropped shit over 20 lines so dat's what i'm doin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 20-30 lines max or 10-15 bars max no dr/c/h votes no feedin no "return da favor" nonsense, only a friendly "Honest vote system" holla back, PM me if i don't notice Last edited by Taktik : 07-10-03 at 07:19 PM. |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Eddy.
|
IP: FF40 570D
Yo sorry but drop your verse in the tag battle aight
Uppin for contesters lol
__________________
Fuck you |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
fuCKYou
|
IP: 1B3B C284
I dropped, where these ppl at????????????
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Eddy.
|
IP: FF40 570D
I dont know........playing with them selves? lmao yo wheres Serial ?
__________________
Fuck you |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
fuCKYou
|
IP: 1B3B C284
He dropped too.....fuck it, I know there's some elite ppl on here so I'm gonna go ahead and call out ne of these ppl who up to da challenge........
ThugWhyte Mystic Mind Kautious R-Rated and anybody else |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: A32E 95CA
Aight yo...I will battle you...here is da rules though.. if you don't like them then we don't battle..
Rules: 10-20 Lines (10 bars max) No Crew, Hating, or Dickryding Votes 5 Votes Winz and 5-0 is Merk You Spit First... what do you say? |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
fuCKYou
|
IP: 1B3B C284
I agree yo, you ain't goin to take a long time i hope??? I'll spit first in Elite FL, look for it.....................
|
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|