![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED
|
mc808 keep dukin
IP: ABE5 5A5C
uwanna abttleu ufukin hewb c mon...u no show in everyfukni battle i see wit yaname on it.....u spit first..an let me merk u....
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: 7C20 3733
mc 808 the biggest duker ive ever know...drop in out battle vaginan
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: 9C65 C5D7
so shud i set it up or no man.....c mon u good..u had a coo verses after a few dayz agains tthat one cat..feelin it so battle me..
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 5C5E CC78
Whatever dawg. Set it up, but I can't spit tonite. And I promise I won't duk or anythang like that. THere's jus a whole lotta shit I gotta do now, wit Football and shit. But I'll spit tomorrow serious. I'm jus on a tight schedule daily that I only got time to come on for bout 5 minutes. SO don't be sayin I'm dukin or pussying out from shit, it's jus I'm very busy now. THere's no way I'll backdown from battles. But yeah, I'll battle.
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 5C5E CC78
Yo Young MIk, I'm done for the night dawg. I'm tired, so I'll spit tomorrow. Good luck!
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: 9C65 C5D7
u tpooooooooif u got time just set it up an drop ya verse dawg...an ill drop when i see it..since u on da busy schedule
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|