RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Ambiguous 5 55.56%
9 Millimeter 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-03, 03:19 PM   #1
9 Millimeter
BANNED: Cheater

9mm Vs Ambiguous

IP: 9BD2 F24F

~Rules~
1.15 lines
2.no hate votes
3.no dickriders
4.u spit first
5. 1 round
Send a message via Yahoo to 9 Millimeter  
Old 07-21-03, 03:20 PM   #2
9 Millimeter

check in and i'll spit afta u
.................................................. ................................................
Old 07-21-03, 03:31 PM   #3
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

IP: 911B 7761

I just checked my PM's... i said 10 lines MAX in bitch slapped... i ain't battling to these rules.
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Old 07-21-03, 03:34 PM   #4
9 Millimeter

new rules
~Rules~
1.10 lines
2.no hate votes
3.no dickriders
4.u spit first
5. 1 round
.................................................. .................................................. ....................................
Old 07-21-03, 03:37 PM   #5
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

Aite... i'm down, this is my check in, i'll spit in a bit
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Old 07-21-03, 04:13 PM   #6
9 Millimeter

coo i'll spit afta u
.................................................. ....................................
Old 07-21-03, 04:49 PM   #7
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

Sorry for taking so long... here's my verse.

9 Millimeter… must be referin’ to his manhood’s size, he’ll meet his demise, if-he-tries-to-act-wise/
He acts like he’s spreadin’-girls-thighs, well SURPRISE… he’s messin with priests, tryin’ to get “baptized”/

“We “spit” together, we “rise” together”… homosexual fantasies is what his crew, really-wants-to-explore/
On the real, your verse is “tite”… like triple-XL shirts on anorexic whores, his verse makes sense, like a cripple on a dance floor/

Kid couldn’t “drop-a-nice-verse” if it was laced with soap, him winning this battle… my computer freezin’ is his only hope/
Crack-kills… you dope, why don’t you two go and elope, nine is already past his “peak”, his verse seems like it was written on a downward slope/

Your whack verse gets read quickly like the alphabet’s, “L-M-N-O-P”, my words have this fag “shaking”… more than Muhammad Ali/
Let’s agree to disagree, I could hang you from a tree to make you scream like a banshee… maybe then, you’ll sound like a real emcee/

He’s strapped with “thermostats”… so he says he’s “bringing-the-heat”, trick or treat, either way you’ll get “beat-like-meat” and left shredded like wheat/
Like singing acapella, your verse is “off-beat”, messin’ with me you, better retreat or face another defeat, get “paved” like streets, if you think you elite/
Old 07-21-03, 04:50 PM   #8
AssassinMC
Light Weight

IP: 71A2 9F99

nice drop you could u hit my battle up against xtreme flow. i'll come back and vote when 9 drops aight thanx
Victims
Onyx_Storms(ko) 86barsfromva(ko) XtremeFlow(5-1) crazypatient(ko) crazypatient gorillaquantity(ko) pro.fess.in.all(5-1)

Old 07-21-03, 04:53 PM   #9
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

You couldn't have read that in a minute... please don't freepost, i'll check out your battle right now............................................... ....
Old 07-21-03, 09:44 PM   #10
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

You gonna drop or what... i see that you're online, you've had enough time to prewrite... let's go.
Old 07-22-03, 01:30 PM   #11
9 Millimeter

i bout to spit
.................................................. ...........................................
Old 07-22-03, 02:23 PM   #12
9 Millimeter

This kids ryme was cold but now his ice gone thin,my flows throw blows that make this kids chest cave in/1
Put chains on ya hands and feet and make u my new slave,bury 20 feet deep and then piss on ya grave/2
My dogs wanna battle too but they can have whats left,punches are so hard they'll make u lose ya breath/3
My flows come wit forces more powerful than floods,slice ur neck from ear to ear and watch u drown in your blood/4
Any signs of past wins should be evaporated,put ur head on the chop block and watch u be decapotated/5
Im comin out wit my rymes so playa dont trip,swell this kids whole face up bigger than jay-z's lip/6
This kids got game but the games too old,couldnt beat 9mm's game if i gave him the code/7
Spit rymes too big for this kids comprehension,make this kid beat his meat to relieve most of his tension/8
Flow wit rymes that gives sickness and is known to kill,kick this man while he's down and break his will/9
The battle is officially over with the win i just gained,leave this kid dumbfounded wit his record blood stained/10
Old 07-22-03, 02:27 PM   #13
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

It took you 19 hours plus to spit... and you still couldn't spell words right... and you fed off my "beat like meat" line, man that ain't cool, i thought someone with your record would spit soon, not 19 hours later, whatever, let's get some votes.
Old 07-22-03, 02:29 PM   #14
MiCsYcKlE
The sYcKlE Makes Me Do It

IP: 6F6F 02B6

I thought ambigous was the better man here
better flow
bettr dissing
beter wordplay and mutli'a he burned ir up here
good battle

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=67356

Old 07-22-03, 02:42 PM   #15
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

IP: A5C6 0CD7

he spits late....and losses..wut else could go wrong...lol j/k but ur verse was iight 9mm.....AMBIGUOUS...newbie on fire...u had everythign in this battle..

punches...hot
wordplay...yup ill
multi's...i'd like to see more
complexity..it was definately there....

overall u good.... get at me on aim or yim or damn something one day so i can holla at u..my s/n are in my profile.holla
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~