![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
dashowstopper or merking king
IP: A81A 8749
You guys have both pm'd me or bitchslapped me for a battle so im down now lets go?
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
(IF THEY DONT SHOW UP I WILL... IM BORED
) |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Pink Slipped By F.A.G.s.
|
IP: 7058 98F3
i will too, gotta test my skillz.... i've been elevating
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
|
IP: 1B2C BC6D
im down
5 bars or 10 lines u spt first ill set up no c h dr votes holla if ya down and ill set up *lets make it in front lines*
__________________
Huh china. |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
~I Will Merk You~
|
IP: EB58 B445
i'm down too
U spit first 10-20 lines no hate votes no d/r votes no crew votes In Front Lines not Elite Set it up and spit! and PM me the link |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 698C 9E0A
I'll Battle You merking King...
I'll Set..It..Up..And What...Not...You Down?... I'll Set It In The Elite Front Lines..Though...Pm Me Aiight |
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|