RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Blacksash 0 0%
Game 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-03, 02:43 PM   #1
Roots
VOTES ON BATTLES!

~~~~GameVs~~blacksash

IP: D1E6 1591

No bitting
No hater votes
No dick riding
no hater votes

NO CREW VOTES AND NO FEEDING

u spit first

Old 07-23-03, 02:45 PM   #2
Blacksash

IP: 26B1 199D

check in................................................ .................................................. ...........................................

Old 07-23-03, 02:45 PM   #3
Genetikz

IP: B54C 9A3C

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=67768 ay yo vote this n ill pop back n drop when ya done ty

Old 07-23-03, 03:39 PM   #4
Blacksash

Rap:

lets see we gotta a lame rapper in here spitten his game/You say you big when you rise to fame

You be Spittin like Chal Yun Fat/Except he didnt get raped by sean william scott on his mat

You Think your dope but you can barly cope/you lost a battle to V-ice thats why you mope

whats that you want some food so you can battle at your best/im sure your mum can spare some after all she surrported ozz-fest

testing testing 12..3 thats the sound of your repeated chokin/you choke so much all you shit now is metal and i aint jokin

You certinly not a rapper but you can work with your mum in kfc/if your lucky there might be a opening at the subway team

you shittin your pants now you just been capped/so im about to finsh you with my verbal attack

If you decide to leave this rap industry i might spare you/so why dont you go back to your bad crib called a chickin coop

Bling Bling is that chain real/of corse it aint you fuck face it just a price tag attached to a happy meal

This fool thinks he got game/you look like a fool thats just been put in place and tammed

You came you saw you lost/remember stop rappin or you`ll regret the cost(line 8)

Old 07-23-03, 04:17 PM   #5
Roots
VOTES ON BATTLES!

Rb’s stressing-for-tickets to peep this professional-liquid dissectin-his-district with messages-scripted//1
Sash claims he's the best-in-the-business? But I’m detecting-defects-in-his-phyics cuz he aint meshin-text-with-linguistics//2("Linguistics" is the study of literature)

Sash got a strangle-devotion for envoking this rank-demotion, his battleship sank-in-oceans//3
I’, forced to spit acient-potions to soothe other crew’s enraged-emotions cuz the only “beef u handle” gets spanked-in-lotion//4

I got his skin "choppin" leave him dead in a"coffin" waiting for him to get thrown.... by pas-da-offerin//5(pastor offering)
give his lyrics a good “mopping” cos when this guy rides… his dick cant stop “popping”//6

You ain't no fuckin smooth-pimp...nigga, ya “groove’s-limp like agent powers with no-mojo//7
Yo is this ho-loco or did no one tell him this prodigy’s battle policy is no-homo’s//8

Old 07-23-03, 04:18 PM   #6
Roots
VOTES ON BATTLES!

man that isnt line 8 u need to coutn anyway upinz............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Old 07-23-03, 04:28 PM   #7
Blacksash

it relates to line aint.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

Old 07-23-03, 04:44 PM   #8
Roots
VOTES ON BATTLES!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------upinz

Old 07-23-03, 04:49 PM   #9
~JacK ThA RippA~

IP: CC46 B402

Nice battle dawgs, hey can yall hit this battle up?

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=67515

Old 07-23-03, 04:53 PM   #10
MetaPhysik
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!

IP: 1B2C BC6D

game took it wit betta flow and punches props 2 both tho im out holla

peep mine
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=67713
Old 07-23-03, 05:18 PM   #11
Blacksash

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

Old 07-24-03, 07:37 AM   #12
Roots
VOTES ON BATTLES!

IP: C576 E259

upin.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................

Old 07-24-03, 07:57 AM   #13
Feeble Minded.

IP: 16B5 3CEF

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...15&pagenumber=1

hit that up and ill poll my vote.

game easily.
punches flow and everything to him..................

Old 07-24-03, 08:24 AM   #14
Roots
VOTES ON BATTLES!

IP: 8EDF 4119

upinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz serious poll that shit

Old 07-24-03, 08:30 AM   #15
Ricochet.
BANNED

IP: 9B91 D0C6

Backsash you should battle this kid called YOUNG MIK

~You rhyme similar.. both need 2 elevate.. but are still comin up with aight lines

HOWEVER in this battle.. Game was simply more elevated in everyway (maybe not flow) and thats all i can really say.. keep improving

Game.... Backsash.. Can you please return the favour on this TOPICAL battle.... Its already 4-0 to me i jus need you 2 close the damn thing its been up for 8 days now!!!
thankx
http:////www.rapbattles.com/forum/s...&threadid=66774
Send a message via AIM to Ricochet.