RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Born To Kill 5 100.00%
Solar Eclipse 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-03, 02:10 PM   #1
Symilee
a perfect imperfection...

Solar Eclipse vs. Born To Kill (rematch)

IP: 96EF E19A

here we go, he called me out so lets see what happens.....rules:

: 10-15 lines

: no crew, hate, dickridin votes

: no biting, feeding, FREEPOSTING

:he spits first....

lets rumble. good luck...............peace.

Old 07-29-03, 03:10 PM   #2
Born To Kill
Veteran

IP: 0715 E2C0

Ya rattled my frame with that first shit ya farted but that was pre-game and the real game has started...
I inflict pain that leaves stains and that's more than a claim cuz my brain is insane with disdain.
My revenge will hinge on whether ya cringe and I'm seein a twinge of fear...
Ain't spittin with fringe it's like a syringe binge and I'm bout ta singe ya career.
Put 'red marks' on ya text so call me 'Sharpie' but these 'flow' through the net so ya be needin an autopsy...
Rip through ya screen to kill ya unclean have the cops even the coroner puke at ya crime scene.
If this were 'swimmin' I'd be cold backstrokin and while ya 'dog paddle', ya 'bitch' I'm pokin...
Ain't no jokin when I make her howl right in front of ya floatie-wearin ass, man that's foul.
Ya less than Prince, don't even warrant a symbol cuz ya cupfull of talent is more like a thimble...
I spit so 'tight' consider me a python while you spit more confusion than a Three's Company marathon.
Ya steal model's headshot's right out they files and tape up end ta end so ya can say ya got 'vertical smile'(pussy)...
Ya never get laid it's like ya took a vow so even prayin won't help cuz ya far from endowed.
Have desperation beadin on ya like perspiration cuz I'm elevatin like levitation and showin lyrical domination...
Did ya catch that explanation or are ya blind from masturbation workin them lonely nights at the gas station?
Just one more somethin somethin...
Solar was horse ridin but that horse was throwin but he didn't give in, just got up and put another quarter in!

Old 07-30-03, 01:23 AM   #3
Symilee

IP: 96EF E19A

been working on a stupid school thing ALL DAY, so here ya go, kinda threw it together in 20 minutes...

Crunch your skills in bunches, like the back of Notre Dame I gotta “hunch” that what I spit turns to gold like Midas’s touches :: your skill comes poor like street hobos without lunches, because you came with a flow but you forgot to add punches // 1

Spit reverse curses so you’ll be Born To Die, I arrive with quick spits that flick in ur eyes, surmise a battle surprise to simmer ur cries :: Born tries to devise ties that’ll help his skills rise, even with I.L.L allies I got ur retinas crossed so u cant “keep ur eyes on the prize” // 2

Beat you once, Ill do it again, bend solar eclipses to send scars you can’t mend, transcend levels you can’t even comprehend :: with flows that reprimand what you send, Born can’t fend off his losing trend, at age 33 on a rapbattle site, he must not have many friends // 3

Refuse to lose, I confuse you and enter ur psyche, couldn’t “speak ur mind” if you had two heads and one mic :: more fruitier than a bag of Mike N’ Ikes, born likes to bring beginner basics like training wheels on a bike // 4

Punches are like from a blind boxer cuz they always miss, dismiss your style cuz its more lost than the city of Atlantis :: fix my lips to spit rhyme and mind bliss to rewind time, I must be doing a mass the way I got you praying more than the mantis (praying mantis) // 5

Toss you this loss simply, couldn’t spit sacred if u were Jesus on the cross, Born couldn’t get “revved up” for this battle if he inhaled Nos :: couldn’t “catch” my rhymes if he was Randy Moss or so I’m told, you could put ur spit in BOLD and still couldn’t get ur point across // 6

Old 07-30-03, 01:29 AM   #4
Verbatim
That's Right...I'm White

IP: 19BF 53B1

born to kill took this, better punches, better flow
solar had some nice ones.. but born took it for me

vote born

peep this
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=69405
Send a message via MSN to Verbatim  
Old 07-30-03, 01:39 AM   #5
Dyslexic

IP: CCFB DB4E

Naw, solar definetly took it, he had tight rhyme structure, intricacy, and word play in with his punches. Nice method on this one.

Hit up these battles

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=68717

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=68612

Old 07-30-03, 01:46 AM   #6
Slacker

IP: F03B CB66

Solar got this from my opinion. The flow and punches were dead set, it had really good accuaracy, I could go along with it betteer thne B2K's.

vote-Solar

Can you hit this up for me, people don't seem to want to look at it:
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=69549

Old 07-30-03, 02:40 AM   #7
CoNstaNT
BANNED for D/R

IP: 45C4 7EDE

both had good structure and flows..it was a very close battle..i think solar had more punches but born had the better quality punches and allot of solar's shit was played...so i'm goin with born..that thimble line was funny..lmao...

yo go vote on this ish honest return
http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...5398#post665398
Send a message via AIM to CoNstaNT  
Old 07-30-03, 11:48 AM   #8
Born To Kill
Veteran

1st Uppin...

Looks like we got a pretty tight battle here.

Votes going both ways so far...

I got the poll lead.

Let's see what the rest of ya'll think.

Peace

Old 07-30-03, 02:34 PM   #9
Born To Kill
Veteran

2nd Uppin...

Come on, dogs...

Toss some bones at this battle!

We's both hungry!

Much appreciated...

Peace

Old 07-30-03, 02:39 PM   #10
MiCsYcKlE
The sYcKlE Makes Me Do It

IP: 52C7 AD22

I thoug SOlar came real hard but sort of fell off

were BOrn started off soft and finished hard as fuck

SO for over all dissing and wordplay

I give it to B2K by a LIL

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=69640

Hit that up and get it closed

Old 07-30-03, 02:42 PM   #11
d-mecca7
FATAL COMPONENTZ

IP: 1A44 4E63

i think born to kill got this one~~~please niggas go vote on the d-mecca7 and purpose battle holla front 1

Old 07-30-03, 04:50 PM   #12
Symilee

IP: 9DBA 9EB8

the fuck kinda vote is that mecca. You didnt explain ANYTHING...............................stupid herb. So anyone else who votes, please put an explaination telling why. peace.................

Old 07-30-03, 05:06 PM   #13
One~Purpose

IP: BCF3 21C2

don't mind mecca....he's got murked by me.. so u may hit that up cuz he's just tryin 2 get votes from every1 litterally
i can't vote... but i'd just like 2 say nice battle.. i if i could poll i'd go in more detail.. n i'm not a newbie... solar u'll be seein me in yo crew lol

Old 07-30-03, 05:23 PM   #14
MyNd. FuLL
-W.Rite MyNd-

IP: BA65 1F73

this was almost too close to call but i think the wordplay from B2k was sick and his flow was on point, solare had nice flow as well infact i would give my fav line vote to solar but overall battle goes to B2k
fav line"Crunch your skills in bunches, like the back of Notre Dame I gotta “hunch” that what I spit turns to gold like Midas’s touches :: your skill comes poor like street hobos without lunches, because you came with a flow but you forgot to add punches // 1
wordplay=B2k
flow=both
punches=B2k
vocab=B2k
favorite line=solar
vote=B2k
my opinon, no hate and good luck to both