RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-03, 05:59 AM   #1
EyesMindAssasin

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
~Worlds Construction~ Ill piece dont sleep

IP: ABE5 5A5C

Ive posted this on other sites under different names, so if you have seen it before dont freak out and accuse me of biting, im just using a different name now

_______
Heres some links to a couple threads I replied too: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...5637#post685637
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...5639#post685639
_______

Suspended in Space Witnessing the Construction-of-Earth, Watching The Descrution-of-Birth, Chaotic Events Define Earths Existence, Volcanos Explode In The Distance, Tidal Waves Raise With consistence, Tectonic Plates Clash, Earth Quakes Insue-Fast, Rocks Crumble To Dirt Then It Grows New-Grass, Foliage Forms, Then An Atmospheres Born, Single Cell Organisms Thrive, Connive To Stay Alive In Ocean Trenches, Life Clenches Onto A Thread-Of-Hope, Existence Seems Doomed To Fail But Instead-It-Grows, Adapts-n-Evolves, Keeps Growing, Never Relaxes-Or-Falls, Adaptation-Takes-Course And Forces Growth In Reaction-To-Resources, Aquatic Life Forms Grow Limbs N Crawl-Onto-Land, Crawl-Through-The-Sand, Grow Into What Life-Demands, On A Grand Scale Life-Expands, Now Dinosaurs Rule And Fight-For-Land, Reptilians Battle-Over-Superiority, Battle-Over-Authority, Enormous Serpents Rattle-The-Minority, Until A Meteor Strikes-The-Planet, Decimates Everything But Shit Rejuvenates Cause Life-Demands-It, Evolution Travels N Takes-A-Different-Direction, Unravels Smarter Primates And Makes-Corrections, Warm Blooded Mammals Take Rule-On-Land, But The Gene Pool-Demands More, Like Tools-And-Hands-With-Thumbs, Life Disbands-The-Dumb In Inserts New Intelligence, Gives Existing A Whole New Relevance, Now Humans With Reasoning And Wil Power Devour The Earths Resources, Until The Earths Natural Abilities To Sustain Life Recourses, The Human Race Scorches N Torches What Little-Is-Left, Creates There Own Riddle-Of Death, N Surly Wont Stop Till Mother Earth Takes Her Last Breath
Old 08-07-03, 06:56 AM   #2
prophiit

IP: 9B33 081B

the shit has that book of revelations feel to it man. it made me wanna go back to church and repent my sins LOL!!!! naw but seriously it was nice kinda wished it was a little longer but other than that it was nice. hey can you check out my open mic if you get a chance
Old 08-07-03, 07:45 AM   #3
EyesMindAssasin

IP: CEF5 716F

thanks for the feedback man
Old 08-07-03, 08:54 AM   #4
Destruction
BANNED

Text Record: 1-3
IP: 7CCB DB8F

Quote:
Originally posted by prophiit
the shit has that book of revelations feel to it man. it made me wanna go back to church and repent my sins LOL!!!! naw but seriously it was nice kinda wished it was a little longer but other than that it was nice. hey can you check out my open mic if you get a chance

I really agree with Him this was a good piece....You Are gonna be good one day..holla
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=71509
Old 08-07-03, 12:59 PM   #5
*bLaNkz*

IP: FAD0 875D

Quote:
Originally posted by prophiit
the shit has that book of revelations feel to it man. it made me wanna go back to church and repent my sins LOL!!!! naw but seriously it was nice kinda wished it was a little longer but other than that it was nice.

^^same ways homie
Old 08-08-03, 12:46 AM   #6
EyesMindAssasin

thanks yall, upp fo mo feedback
Old 08-08-03, 04:14 AM   #7
EyesMindAssasin

uppity up to the toppity top
Old 08-08-03, 04:35 AM   #8
Scribbles

IP: D147 02D9

wow..nice drop kyd
Old 08-09-03, 12:33 AM   #9
EyesMindAssasin

word two the mothers and fathers, lets get this up to the mother fucking top for more people to see it now ya hear.......................
Old 08-10-03, 05:54 AM   #10
EyesMindAssasin

Uppppppping for mooooooore feeeeeeeeeeeeeedbaccccccck
.................................................. ............................................
.................................................. ............................................