RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Xl4real 5 100.00%
Uxori0us 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-03, 08:02 AM   #1
Magnitude

Uxori0usVsX4real

IP: 34BF DD77

Check in You Spit First........
If u dont ost in 4 hours it a no show

Old 08-22-03, 08:04 AM   #2
XL4REAL

IP: D9AA 3595

checkin in son..................................im spittin now son but wheres ya rules?????????????????????????????????

Old 08-22-03, 08:24 AM   #3
XL4REAL

Fuck it then i'll just spit.........

Uxorious I'll murk ya with luxurious lines that will hurt ya causing furious designs that I sculpture leaving you with maximum fines a deserter. (deserter=no show=awol=get fined)

You couldnt flip weight ya so weak even ya legs break when you lifting ya feet and im leaving ya head with a leak you betta give up now cuz ya outlook is bleak.

You aint a rapper I put you on the floor as I clack ya leaving your rhymes with hairline fractures you hide ya head from the laughter and walk off substituted as they clap ya.

Uxurious what kind of fucking name is that and I bet you up in here talking gats when really you home in ya plush flat with ya hillfinger shirt playing G with ya hat turned back.

Im flippin my styles left right and centre if you werent already then they woulda bent ya, xurious who the fuck is ya mentor Vanilla ice probably copying his scripture.

Im only fuckin wid ya cuz you just only a kidda you got no responsiblities or a future to concider not now anyways take a look in the mirror cuz XL's hungry I bit head ya head of for dinner.

LOL!!!!!!! im fucking around man............cant be doing with the d/r anymore....

Old 08-22-03, 08:30 AM   #4
Magnitude

IP: 9B91 D0C6

This Bitch Accepted My Challange- He Better Know Its Merkin Time
X4Real Is Dope? Be Real U Need Help, So Lose Hope
He Cant Cope, & My Dope Worldplay Is Just Amazin,Go Ahead Run
My Flows Great, & When Im Blazin, I'm More Smoked Than A Gun
You Cant Spit Shit, Damn 49 Loses - Just Make Alias
What a Herb,He Should Be shot,Just Stop Drop & Roll, You've Bin Lit On Fire
Kiss-Him-Goodbye, Cut HIm up N Skip-Thru-His-Lines, Send Fists-Thru-His-Spine~
Puncture a Fifth-Of-ya-Mind,He's Wack N Outta Date Like Last Month's Issue-Of-Time

I hope herbs dont vote on this cos they have no idea wat structure is peace....

Old 08-22-03, 08:39 AM   #5
XL4REAL

Im only fuckin wid ya cuz you just only a kidda you got no responsiblities or a future to concider not now anyways take a look in the mirror cuz XL's hungry (I bit ya head off for dinner).

This is obviously how it was meant to go he! he!

Old 08-22-03, 08:41 AM   #6
dean
Banned

IP: 992B EE9A

xl4real........................................... ..................................srtucture=ux who made that feeble line at tha end,ya worked too much on ya structure dawg.............punches win battles n ya jus threw nuttin'............punches,flow,meta's,per'=xl

vote=xl

return an honest vote on my battle ...........................

Old 08-22-03, 08:50 AM   #7
Ruttah

IP: 992B EE9A

XL wins betta all round............................................. ........punches punch betta etc.

Old 08-22-03, 08:57 AM   #8
XL4REAL

iight uppin right here.............................................. .................................................. ............................................

Old 08-22-03, 09:33 AM   #9
XL4REAL

iight uppin right here.............................................. .................................................. ............................................

Old 08-22-03, 10:21 AM   #10
XL4REAL

Old 08-22-03, 01:04 PM   #11
XL4REAL

Old 08-22-03, 01:47 PM   #12
XL4REAL

UPPIN THIS SHIT..............................
................................R.I.P. MC GAMBIT.....................

Old 08-22-03, 01:53 PM   #13
J~Dubya
Reppin Verbal Swat Team

IP: C1DA C961

vote here honestly and i'll return da favor
http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=74980

Old 08-22-03, 02:12 PM   #14
pot1ent

IP: 261B 829D

xl took this cuz his verse actually rhymed let alone rhymed..uxorious your verse semed weak...no hate just my opinion...gud battle

vote-xl

Old 08-22-03, 02:16 PM   #15
XL4REAL

YO CHEERS BUT UP THIS SHIT FOR MORE VOTES............................................. ......................................