RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
dean 0 0%
B'LeAvE 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-03, 09:35 AM   #1
B'LeAvE
BANNED

B'LeAvE vs. dean

IP: EF93 6853

me vs. u strait up u know the rules
15 min to spit after check in
no line limit for u or me fuck, u can write a book if u want to
but yeah i wish u the best of luck seriously
and may i win
oopppppsss i mean may the best mc win
lol lol lol lol lol lol
well shit check in and spit
Send a message via AIM to B'LeAvE Send a message via Yahoo to B'LeAvE  
Old 08-22-03, 09:37 AM   #2
B'LeAvE
BANNED

man check iiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn iiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn iiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn

hur the fuck up son damn

i need to get this show on the raod i have shit to do

lol
Old 08-22-03, 09:38 AM   #3
dean
Banned

IP: 992B EE9A

FUK I THOUGHT I WAS SETTIN IT UP.............................shit more useless threads checkin in..............i'm writin now

Old 08-22-03, 09:49 AM   #4
dean
Banned

aight bitch can't flow huh...........................biatch.............. ...listen
can't be a "celebrity,so i took up "chemistry",to cure your wak lyrics with a "remedy"//"melody",you don't "contain",more of a much neede "drain,u causin' 'n' drippin tha window "pain"//"insane","insanity",so caught up in ya self professed "vanity",u can't pronounce simple "clarity"//"charity",i'll even giv' u lyrics to work "with",so u can "surface",n at least compete wid "this"//"dis",u couldn't disrespect if you had nas's "rhymebook","look",i maybe a dik but you definately "suk"//"fuck!",u couldn't penetrate with a nine inch "verse",my lyrical "curse" is carryin your "herse"//"reverse",turn "around",coz u can't go pound 4 "pound",let alone make it 3rd "round"//"bloodhound",i can sniff out a "herb",who dunt know a noun from a "verb",i'm killin you now 'n' my best is on "reserve"//serb",i'm a european "soldier,now i've told "ya",don't serve me shit like Anna "KOURNIKOVA"//"sober",i'd rather be "drunk",i was comatized wen you "sunk",its easy to beat a no hope "punk"//"monk",my lyrics are a "monestry",merk my victims,coz ma lyrics are full of "honesty"//"honestly",ur laggin behind my "serge",coz u ain't on no "verge" n can't make your lines "merge"//"emerge","victorious?",your lines are too "monotonous",your lyrics are submerging like a "hypopotomous"//"anonomous",you embaress this "site",with rhymes that aren't metaphorically "rite" 'n' shed no "light"//not even a "spark",u can't make no "mark",coz in this battle your not willin to "embark"//"remark",your comments couldn't rip "paper",lets start this "caper",start with rippin you in sheets as if i jus raped "ya"//"vapour"i've made you "evapourate",to tha sky,deaths door,the lords "gate",but your turned away like a jus raped "in-mate"//locked up in cell coz u can't "cope",made to pik up the "soap",n left in ya cell with a noose 'n' a "rope"//

rot in pieces ya pice of shit.........................................now ya better b'leave

Old 08-22-03, 10:07 AM   #5
dean
Banned

fuk this bitch is takin' so long he moaned at me for not willin' t spit 1st......................................hurry up fag

Old 08-22-03, 10:13 AM   #6
B'LeAvE
BANNED

look bitch the reason it took me time is because i had to shit and write my shit u used prewritten and u bit rhymes u pussy buy anyways i wished u luck and then u r goin to talk shit so i am goin to have to ruin u u lil faggot here is my verse

Now who the fuck are you? its just coincidental
When your rhyme your even worse than the instrumental
I told you once, but you forget so here's a flashback
"You couldn't be shit, if you came out my asscrack"
Stop frontin kid, you know you ain't paid
And the only mic/Mike you wrecked was that kid you fought in first grade
I’m quick to pull the gat out and set it
And leave you with more shit missin than a Lil' Kim radio edit
Murder you for a bag of chips and a chocolate snack
Break into your crib still your shit and lock it back
WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOIN WHY YOU STARING AT MY PENIS,
LOOK I GOTTA GO DAWG I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!

see i wrote this verse in 5 min after i shit so yeah and this kid stole shit but i still bet him well im my mind i get the vote
i am just playin
may the best man win
Old 08-22-03, 10:17 AM   #7
dean
Banned

aight uppin uppin uppin uppin......................................u gotta be playin.............that took you a;ll that time...........dddddaaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnn

Old 08-22-03, 10:21 AM   #8
B'LeAvE
BANNED

man i told u i was shitting seriously that took me like 5 min to write fuck it might have only been 4 but dont be mad cause i ripped u with 12 lines and u lil ass wrote a bible well like i said may i win
shit ..... i mean may the best man win
lol lol lol lol
Old 08-22-03, 10:46 AM   #9
B'LeAvE
BANNED

uppin............................................. ....uppin......................................... ....uppin..............................uppin...... .....................uppin........................ ........uppin................................ cmon ppl vote as soon as this is dont i can go and battle more cats
thankz
Old 08-22-03, 10:49 AM   #10
Funda-mentalz
BANNED: Biter

IP: 3B4E 9580

vote=b'leave....better punches, flow, wordplay, vocab, and his structure made for an easy read.....no hate.......peace

Old 08-22-03, 10:51 AM   #11
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: A83D FCA5

vote- B'leave....he merked this kat...better punches, much better flow.....overall better verse

poll vote- BL

yep....

Old 08-22-03, 11:14 AM   #12
B'LeAvE
BANNED

uppin............................................. ....uppin......................................... ....uppin..............................uppin...... .....................uppin........................ ........uppin................................ cmon ppl vote as soon as this is dont i can go and battle more cats
thankz
Old 08-22-03, 12:21 PM   #13
blazing flows
BANNED By I.R.

IP: 9BD2 F24F

bleave got this wit every thing
hit my battle up wit the curse
/???????????????????????????????????////////////////////////////////////???????????????????/

Old 08-22-03, 12:22 PM   #14
blazing flows
BANNED By I.R.

IP: 9BD2 F24F

by the way dean your structure is shitty
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Old 08-22-03, 12:30 PM   #15
24 karat
BANNED

IP: 89EA B169

Quote:
Originally posted by youngblood
vote- B'leave....he merked this kat...better punches, much better flow.....overall better verse

poll vote- BL

yep....

word.. dead i agree wit blazin too... ur sturcture was shitty... vote here everyone no hate no dr

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=74952
Send a message via AIM to 24 karat