RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
**~SynText~** 0 0%
ViciousThoughts 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-03, 01:08 PM   #1
ViciousThoughts

**~SynText~** vs ViciousThoughts

IP: CC46 B402

Ok you know the rules... I'm also adding no one under 200 posts can vote

Old 08-27-03, 01:09 PM   #2
ViciousThoughts

Ok checkin...
************************************************** **************************************************

Old 08-27-03, 01:18 PM   #3
7curse
BANNED By I.R.

IP: 4A0F F9EF

help me out an ill hit this up when ur done...peace

save tha rappers...by placin ur vote today u can save tha record of one of 2 rappers...please help tha cause...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...5392#post735392

Old 08-27-03, 01:20 PM   #4
**~SynText~**

IP: C1DA C961

ummmm ok
]

avenge this kids apendages severe ligaments remember bitch..."your gonna need ARMIES to Defeat Syn~/~
homo wheres this queer been..chop you into "4" parts feed one part to dalmer...you end up like ya record 25% win~/~

Style Switch

This kid even performing in Gay Orgies still couldn't "stimulate Heads"....
You to Basic...i cripple Thoughts like playin GRIM games..battle me you FACE DEATH~/~
stab at fags chest...this kid resembles his LAST LOSE..your rhymes come ILL~Equiped~/~(not equiped at all)
develope ya skills a LIL shit how you except to win HOMO
when ya whole life you've been DICKED~/~

done

Old 08-27-03, 01:21 PM   #5
**~SynText~**

IP: C1DA C961

ayo thats like 10 lines but it didn't turn out that way fucking bullshit we can't edit our own posts............................................. .......................

Old 08-27-03, 01:41 PM   #6
ViciousThoughts

These ViciousThought's leavin you under a hex, had to put a dictionary in your throat just so you could spit out that "text"//1
What? those vicious thought's got rejected? oh wait they won't work when you have a mind full of stupidity, the end of battle you'll still be infected//2

1-3 rec-bitch, fucka why did you accept-this? thought this battle would be tight but by you spittin you just recked-it//3
I'm the garbage detective I see what get thrown out with the whack bitches, shit syntext garbage just left you should have went wit it//4

Your reputation's declining even lower then young prick when he's Dick Ryding, 10 bucks say this bitch aint replying//5
Merk is like science, very complex for someone of your level that's dying, Vicious thought's have ripped you apart, no sense in crying//6

Old 08-27-03, 01:49 PM   #7
Dy*Verse

IP: D6F6 355A

1-3 rec-bitch, fucka why did you accept-this? thought this battle would be tight but by you spittin you just recked-it//3

^^^

that line right ...there sold ur win 4 me....

yo vicious came with good punches...decient flow...and was enjoyable...only thing goin wrong 4 u...was ur lines where slightly stretched...but so was the other katz....

no beef props 2 both...

vote=vicious

Old 08-27-03, 01:55 PM   #8
Aisle Phive
AKA Cereal Shelf

IP: 06A5 9E36

vicious came pretty hard on this one, he gets my vote with a few good personals.

vote-vicious

hit this up man i need votes!!!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=75962

dont forget to poll^^

syntext can u go back and poll, u forgot to.

..Remember These Dope Kids?..

.................................................. .
Send a message via AIM to Aisle Phive  
Old 08-27-03, 04:59 PM   #9
ViciousThoughts

upping...
************************************************** **************************************************

Old 08-27-03, 06:33 PM   #10
ViciousThoughts

Uppin...

Old 08-27-03, 06:35 PM   #11
Yung Thugga

IP: C024 E429

yo yo holla at ya boi when i battled b-dazzle vote and the honest vote will be return............................................ ..............................

Old 08-27-03, 06:55 PM   #12
ViciousThoughts

Uppin, don't sleep on dis shit yo

Old 08-27-03, 07:07 PM   #13
AC-Satch

IP: 6FA7 7304

vicious had constant flow this whole verse, and I enjoyed the same style throughout the whole verse.. wordplay was alright on both parts...

vote = vicious

Old 08-27-03, 07:21 PM   #14
ViciousThoughts

Uppin :\

Old 08-27-03, 09:00 PM   #15
ViciousThoughts

Uppin don't sleep on dis :\