RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-03, 10:04 PM   #1
HighDro

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
~god God God~

IP: 3AE5 5785

it was too long to put in a poem form so i did it like this n this is a song i did way back so i have a diff style and itsa kinda old schoolish so stick wit me

yo im tryin ta think but my brain is dusted/ i thought these niggaz was my friends but they all busted/ not to be trusted/but thats alright cuz i got one love and thats Jessica/ i wake up every morning in pain screaming fuck the rest of ya/ these tears/ are from all the years/ of pain and my one fear/ to grow up and be like my bitch dad/ it dont make me glad/ im on my knees askin GOD why im so angry and mad/ wantin to pull this gat and jus kill/ ya'll hatin on me but you dont kno the way i feel/ i'll steal/ from my friends jus ta have something i dont/ these demons pushin me to do somethin evil but i wont/ chillin with these fake niggaz/ so take triggaz/ and kill jiggaz/ so decest mothers/ please watch over these brothers/ even when they in pain/ sometimes i question if im sain/ i'v gottin through the rough turrain/ and through this rain/ im the realist nigga the rest of yall is plain/ im sceared cuz i killed a nigga , the evidence is a shirt witha bloodstain/ so when i speak listen/ cuz one day you gonna see some crazey shit or my gun blisten/ NIGGA

(chorus)
so GOD GOD GOD please watch my back/
when i pull the gat /
will ya'll niggaz ride/, by my side/ when i blast my Mak/
and hit the lac/
this shit is real/
the shit i feel/ when im angry and wanna kill/ so niggaz chill x2

yo yo yo i cant shake these demons runnin deep inside my vains/ if i dont get help soon i might go insain/and dont pass the nine cuz if i get caught im pillin/its like everytime i walk pass these bitch niggaz the killin/ i dont kno why im trippin its like im some kinda mid-evil vilain/come take a walk wit me deep inside this rain/ yall cant keep killin these niggaz cuz all its bringin me is pain/ now say my name, the creepa/ the grim reapa/cuz when i come through ya'll bitches gonna catch a sleepa/ in ya reffa/ this bitch gave me an F so i killed my teacher/ Lord stop me before i do something stupid,while pray to mah preacher/i stopped this game for awhile to try an be holy/ but everytime i turn around bitch made niggaz try to hold me/ IMMA LET YOU FAGGITS KNO YOU CANT CONTROL ME/ i cant stop thinking about the day my BOY DIED/ i remember it like it was yesterday we got high, he got shot and i cryed/ i remember when my girl use to call me on my phone/ i would tell her im hustlin baby and i wont be home/ and i kno it brung tears to her eyez/ im gettin fuckin phone calls of my demize/ but i wont stop, no i wont stop, im a man, so im goin for the prize/

(chorus)
so GOD GOD GOD please watch my back/
when i pull the gat /
will ya'll niggaz ride/, by my side/ when i blast my Mak/
and hit the lac/
this shit is real/
the shit i feel/ when im angry and wanna kill/ so niggaz chill x2 YALL NIGGAZ DONT FEEL MY PAIN. BUT I STILL HOLD ON CUZ ONE DAY GOD WILL STOP THE RAIN.NOMORE GOIN INSAIN, NOMORE BEIN PLAIN. NOMORE KILLIN AND NOMORE STEALIN GOD BLESS YOU ONE
Send a message via AIM to HighDro Send a message via Yahoo to HighDro   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-03, 10:05 PM   #2
HighDro

this was when i was into gangsta rap so thas almost the style
Send a message via AIM to HighDro Send a message via Yahoo to HighDro   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-03, 10:07 PM   #3
HighDro

i got a few songs that i wrote way back when i was kinda into gangsta rap that imma post ta see what yall think