RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Juicy_J 0 0%
The-Marvel-Arm 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-03, 09:57 AM   #1
The-Marvel-Arm

The Marvel Arm Vs Juicy_J

IP: A81A 8749

10 lines
usual voting rules
must spit today and you go 1st
Im on lunch so i'll be away for half an hour....

check in and spit......

Old 09-18-03, 10:34 AM   #2
Juicy_J
Banned

IP: 4577 CD9A

juss seen this checkin in
.................................................. ................................................

Old 09-18-03, 11:00 AM   #3
Juicy_J
Banned

i'm bout to demolish this fake gangsta,ur tha whole reason why 50 cent made the song wanksta//

this nigga set this shit up behind my back,so he can try to up fo no shows cause he no his shit is whack//

dont spit nuttin but fire so u can call me a lyrical arsonist,u can say were on mtv cause u juss been dimissed//

this nigga set tha shit up like he was bout to give me that bizz,but came out lookin more gay then b2k's lil fizz//

my rhymes hit harder than cars,yo rhymes couldnt elevate if u was spitin on mars//

this hoe flows are elementry,u rhymes are more fucked then niggaz in the penitentiary//

afta u read my flow dont try to go bite some shit,cause everyone knows u cant produce decent spits//

u wanted me to go first cause ur a fuckin bitch,i'll beat tha hell out of u leave stiches like a snitch//

this is my last line so u cant stop cryin,u better stay in doors cause if i see u outside ur dyin//

Old 09-18-03, 12:46 PM   #4
Juicy_J
Banned

IP: C1DA C961

man fuck this shit ur a fuckin pussy i'll drop afta u cause i'm on break then this nigga gonna get off like a lil hoe

Old 09-18-03, 12:51 PM   #5
The-Marvel-Arm

good shot guy well done.....

Check this weed ima make him bleed and a blood transfusion from me will be green//

Truly and surely so you can say he's a herb, a stupid fucking geek, a rapbattle nerd//

Take a little time to think b4 you act, you spitting mindless rhymes now ya brain is detached//

Lets have a re-cap, so I bring you back to life, cock the barrol and fire the gat//

You aint no average cat im muting you now, how about that, you nottin but a dawg with no nut sack//

You've left ya self crippled like light weights at a booze fest, I got ya back, that means I left you spineless//

I snapped you in two now how does it feel, quite a mean feet now your head over heels//

6 feet deep in a grave you dug yourself, keep diggin mutha fucker you might find ya self//

You were a picture of health you've only got ya self to blame, I visited you and I broke ya frame//

Your old and played and ive stole ya soul mate, she's coming out with me so your out of date//

10 lines sucker........

Old 09-18-03, 08:02 PM   #6
Juicy_J
Banned

Check this weed ima make him bleed and a blood transfusion from me will be green//

This niggas is a biter this nigga must have bit from a team cause he said check this weed who tha hell is that!!!!

Uppin 4 votes..........

Old 09-19-03, 06:38 AM   #7
The-Marvel-Arm

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

Old 09-19-03, 11:15 AM   #8
The-Marvel-Arm

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................