![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
Middle Weight
|
I'm annoyed
IP: 9DAE 3ADA
Someone battle me....
10 lines No Crew/DR/Hate No Feeding/Recycling/Biting(Obviously) Mr Spits can't vote Votes Must be thoroughly Explained....I'm tired of one line votes. Drop within 30 mins of the battle thread creation...I'll make it as soon as someone accepts my challenge. |
||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: A81A 8749
go and set it up then bitch
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Middle Weight
|
IP: 9DAE 3ADA
Haha, settin up now
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: EDAF 43CC
Accepted....
Closed |
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|