RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-03, 08:06 PM   #1
DiverseSyndicate

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
~~DaTe~~

IP: 9AA0 AB03

another-date, probably gonna be another-rape,for brothers-sake you oughtta find another-mate//

he witnesses bleeding-and-bruising, which inturn is leading-to-using, and maybe abusing, his girl in tha future//

shitll definitley mute-ya, wishin for no more disputes-huh, put down tha gat dont shoot-mah//

convinced her not to blast, it was tha last thing i could ask, before i could even dash, she mashed, blew a slug in his mug all i heard was tha blood splash//

tha crash-as his body collapses, nauseous gases eventualy ashes, like when u get tha last-hit and it always cashes//

thirty minutes later tha pigs arrived, tha coroners behind, everybody askin who didnt survive, at right around five//

they found his corpse, on tha porch wit my sister scorched, see she been torchin meth right after it happens, she so messed up she beside tha body laughin//

tha truth is he was evil and deserved for her too clap-him, once she tried to slap-him, he got violent so i attacked-him//

police reports get lost in red-tape, tha shit i fed him he got fed-straight, fuck all tha legal shit he shouldve loved but instead-hate, thats why he a dead-date..
Old 10-09-03, 09:42 AM   #2
MoparMaddness

IP: F718 7AAD

Nice piece. I can tell that it came from the heart. These things happen in real life and its sad to see it happen to good people. Keep writing, I find your writings worth the read and will continue to post to them.

MM
Old 10-09-03, 03:42 PM   #3
HazY.B
BANNED

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 7AA4 D75E

thirty minutes later tha pigs arrived, tha coroners behind, everybody askin who didnt survive, at right around five//
^
that had such a sad vibe to it...like im scared to go out now thinkin im either get raped or what not

your structure is something that sticks with you i can see
the single bar double line theory is one you like

the theme was great kind asad tho
but nonetheless good peice
Send a message via AIM to HazY.B Send a message via Yahoo to HazY.B   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-03, 06:21 PM   #4
DiverseSyndicate

IP: 9AA0 AB03

i appreciate tha replies yea this shits real life shhit now what im sayin, still upiin.~1~
Old 10-09-03, 06:43 PM   #5
Twiztid_chick69

IP: D317 E546

I liked this piece. It just draws you into and I like the way you structure your pieces. I like that, its kool. Nice drop, and sad. its also sad how that shit happens in real life. I like reading your stuff so keep posting beau

peAce
Old 10-14-03, 05:41 AM   #6
DiverseSyndicate

IP: 96FF 1751

real thanks for tha replies baby girl, ill up this one more time.~1~