RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-03, 12:32 PM   #1
LM
Drop Of Genius

Text Record: 38-15
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
9/11

IP: 509D 5063

Firstly I wanna get this clear. I dont want to offend anybody who lost friends or relatives in the twin towers with this thread. If you get offended ask a mod or somethin to close this coz it aint worth talkin bout if it offends or hurts you in anyway.

No that's out the way I was wonderin where you all were when the planes hit. And how much progress has the world made at defeating terrorism since 9/11.

The first I heard bout it was when I got home from school at about 3:30pm and turned on the t.v. It was a right shock. Me and my mum just looked at eachother. Some of you guys must of just been gettin out of bed in the mornin and wakin up to it (if your american). That must of been terrible. That's if I've got the time difference right anyway. And as soon as I saw what happened I just froze. And I believe that since the attacks we've made no progress at all because:
1) We went into Afghanistan after Bin Laden, but we STILL havnt found him so the thread is still there.
2) We went into Iraq after weapons of mass destruction but all we really did was make Saddam do a runner and the thread from him is still there.
3) And since 9/11 the terror attacks carried on. Just think of the Bali bombing.

The only reason I am bringing this up is because I read in the newspaper that a video tape was sent here into Britain and is supposedly a threat from Bin Laden.
Once again I am sorry if this offends anybody. If it does then I will personaly ask a mod to close it out of respect.

Peace!!!

Old 10-21-03, 12:36 PM   #2
Oxygen
Banned: Double Voting

IP: 1FD5 8078

Blah.
Send a message via AIM to Oxygen Send a message via Yahoo to Oxygen   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-03, 04:54 PM   #3
whitelightning
De M-O-D Bruk

Text Record: 13-10
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3B20 6C52

topic is fuckin old.

I was sleeping. I live on the west coast.

Acro Nim
The Initial,Period

I Speak Out
Battles
Pink Slips 007 Pt. 2

Fuck Bruklor aka Self.
Send a message via AIM to whitelightning   Reply With Quote