RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
EJK 0 0%
Onslaught-X 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-03, 08:09 PM   #1
Onslaught-X

EJK vs Onslaught - X

IP: 4DDD 39F7

ight man u first 10 - 20 lines

Old 10-21-03, 08:13 PM   #2
EJK

IP: 4577 CD9A

JOEY STABILE IM HITTING YOU WITH VERBAL STEEL/ YO THE FUNK IS WHAT YOUR FAKIN/ I MAKE YOUR BLOODCLOT LIKE I WAS JAMAICAN/ YOU NAME IS ON SLAUGHT? WELL IM ABOUT TO SLAUGHTER/ YOUR MOMS YOURS DADS YOURS SONS AND DAUGHTERS/ YOU CALL THIS A BATTLE/ BITCH BEST RECOGNIZE IMA KILL YOU LIKE CATTLE/ YOU AINT GOT THE HEART TO BEAT DUDE YOU AINT PUT IN THE WORK/ IM BURY YOU 6 FEET IN THE DIRT/ MY RAPS HURT LIKE VERBAL BLOWS TO THOSE WHO CANT HANDLES PROS/ ALL MY FLOWS ARE CONSISTENT/ YOURS ARE ON AND OFF/ I NEVER SAID I WAS HARD BUT BITCH YOU SOFT/ THIS SHIT IS A JOKE/ GO TO THE MEDIC YOU JUST GOT VERBALLY SMOKED

Old 10-21-03, 08:16 PM   #3
Omega Red414

IP: 399E F0FD

Not only does he intimidate you with all capslock but his avatar is stewie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-21-03, 08:16 PM   #4
Onslaught-X

checkin in what with caps lock man .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

Old 10-21-03, 08:17 PM   #5
EJK

caps lock scares all and stewies just plain evil.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Old 10-21-03, 08:18 PM   #6
EJK

its so gay with the 100 characters so u just gotta do this shit ".................................................. ..........................."

Old 10-21-03, 08:21 PM   #7
EJK

Tick tick tick tick tick.............................................. .................................................. ........

Old 10-21-03, 08:25 PM   #8
Omega Red414

IP: C1DA C961

lol calm down, have some patience,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Old 10-21-03, 08:27 PM   #9
EJK

i know but i gotta go to bed soon im tired............................................. .................................................. ......................

Old 10-21-03, 08:31 PM   #10
Omega Red414

IP: 399E F0FD

oh................................................ .................................................. .....

Old 10-21-03, 08:33 PM   #11
Onslaught-X

when im finished with this kid theyll be a police investigation, man i read your bio your a fan or masterbation
well i heard u ate your own u just when and stuck your face-in,
man your buck teeth and height make u look like an asian
i know u only like rap on the occasion , well ur face is so ugly it
wont even help if u get an operation
man remember chuckie u couldnt keep steady
when im through with u theyll be throwing up confedi
pieces of your body like italians with sphegitti
your rymes dirty and stolen like immirants on the ferry

Old 10-21-03, 08:36 PM   #12
EJK

that burns yo i gotta go that was tight peace............................................. ......................................

Old 10-21-03, 08:58 PM   #13
Onslaught-X

uppin vote everybody!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(1)

Old 10-21-03, 09:25 PM   #14
Onslaught-X

uppin vote everybody!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(2)

Old 10-21-03, 10:01 PM   #15
lillem

IP: 8332 919D

Im a vote on this battle. EJK one point of advice, dont write in all caps. Spread your shit out like Slaught did. Just makes it easier to read. You some punches EJK and flow, but creativity wasant there. Slaught came with some nice punches. I found he had more creativity on his lyrics. For a lightweight good shit..

Im gonna go wit Slaught on this...