RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-03, 10:35 AM   #1
nasflowdefinite
BANNED

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"Why Me??"

IP: 3BCE 57C7

I wrote this one a while back, so my style is different, but read it and read my other ones and tell me which style ya'll like better!!! 'Preciate it!!!

Sometimes i sit and daydream, about a better life, wondering why years ago, I didn't stab myself with that knife, or slice my veins, take this glock and blow my brains, seems like everytime I sit and cry, it always rains, guess god is feeling what i'm feeling, but if he is, then why did he give me a life of drug dealin, and cap peelin, i'm killing and stealing, but lord willing, all i wanna do is live long enough to have children, it was hard growing up, knowing, that when i was born, my father didn't show up, makes me so sick that i start to throw up, and life is going so fast that, i wish it would slow up, but who give a fuck, i've had 21 years of nothing but bad luck, it's like i broke 3 mirrors with the 4th comin up, but with nobody here, to put me on the right path, i'm destined for the underworld, buried unter the grass, i've had a lifetime of misery, so pease understand, i'm dangerous and suicidal with my gun in my hand, all i need is another chance for something to go wrong, and it's click click BOOM!, my fuckin head will be gone, but destiny may have another story to tell, it's like my life is a fiction fairy tale, where demons and spirits dwell, it's ectoplasmic, they're testing me to see how i'll react, and telling me to get my gat, from under my matress and cock the hammer back, b-cause, it's only a matter of time before my eyes see black, but fuck that, i got a strong will, nerves of steel, like remingtons, hustling on the block to make them benjimins, street pharmicuticals keep me balanced like triple beams, that's wiped clean, when i measure grams aroung them coke fiends, god help me, i wanna blast back, but my nine has and empty clip, and i don't know where the spares at, pullin the trigger will make a nigga feel bigger, but aim it at myself and it makes my ass die quicker, i'm getting sicker and sicker, i need guidence from the man abouve, but sometimes, i feel like, he doesn't show me love.
Send a message via AIM to nasflowdefinite Send a message via Yahoo to nasflowdefinite   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-03, 11:25 AM   #2
LM
Drop Of Genius

Text Record: 38-15
IP: 8E42 0827

I think both your styles are amazin. Your gonna make a huge impact here in open mic. I'm just glad your a part of The Revolution. This peice was great just like your peice bout your mother (R.I.P).

Peace!!!

Old 10-28-03, 12:12 PM   #3
Born To Kill
Veteran

Text Record: 114-85
IP: FF89 3C60

Dude...

Your format sucks so bad, I almost didn't read this verse when I saw it...

But, since you read mine, I went ahead and read yours...

And was very glad I did.

This is an amazing piece of work.

One of the best I've ever read here at RB.

Flowed like and Eminem rap, and reminded me alot of one.
(The talent, the aggresion ya brought ya message with, the almost flawless flow)

I can see why you made it in a block paragraph, to help the flow, but seriously, it kinda hurts to force it to run together.

But, dude, deep fuckin message.

I could totally relate when I was that age.

This is a very good piece and I'd like ta nominate it into Legends, but I don't think they'd look twice at your format...

Change it and you'd have a something brilliant on every level.

There ya go...

Very good work, my man.

Peace
Old 10-28-03, 01:49 PM   #4
nasflowdefinite
BANNED

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3BCE 57C7

Man, the input feels so good!!! This is the first time that i really tried to let people hear "my thoughts", and was almost not going to do it, for fear of rejection. But I am glad that i did, you really are helping me out. 'Preciate it, and i promise to read your guys's rhymes too!!!!! ONE!!
Send a message via AIM to nasflowdefinite Send a message via Yahoo to nasflowdefinite   Reply With Quote