RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-03, 05:05 PM   #1
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
~An Evolutionists Plot~

IP: F005 00C3

~The Science of Astrobiology~
~Exposing a Evolutionist’s Plot~

Darkness echo’s through a spherical realm
Confined in a vacuum we’re minus the sound
Reverberations emanate and fluctuations astound
Exciting wavelengths from Doppler shifts to the ground

Valance Electron Isolation to Isotopic polarization

Protein forming amino acids not found natural to Earth
Suggests an extra terrestrial vehicle associated with Birth

Carbon Chemicals reflect both theories to a certain extent
Surface sun-light to deep-dark impose a Creation w/o Intent

Adherence of Building blocks in an Atmosphere of Reduction
A revelation by false flocks reversing ticks off biological clocks
A dissipation of static awareness much like a scientist’s smock
A left handed Breath of life found nowhere outside unnatural Rock
The very thought shunned by the deception of an Evolutionists’ plot

Debris rain life through fire transporting a cosmic desire
A harsh atmospheric entry survived by living entities
Thermophiles thrive where absolutions remain alive
Deep in oceanic vents submerged in volcanic acidic stench
Exciting my thirst for Creations’ secret with science fulfilling the Quench!!!

(I am looking forward to feedback on this piece, I don’t expect many to understand my full meaning, but then again RB has surprised me in the past. I have taken a complex subject and characterized my research and knowledge into a format everyone should be able to follow. I hope it opens people’s eyes to their surrounding, environment and creation, because that is the key to our survival. Let’s examine the profound rather than bicker amongst ourselves over nothing)

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 11-19-03 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-12-03, 06:09 PM   #2
Shi
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 4577 CD9A

hmmmmmmmm...im still thinkin bout this peice....an u got me stumped...the picture that comes to my mind is a child....or more so makin a child....conception...birth life....but the meaning mite be ova my head but i like the flow of the poem the very exstensive beautiful use of vocab....but im pretty sha i still missed the point...

Every lil boi is born shi......their ignorance makes them bold......

simply put"...wise words whisperd to deaf ears as no one hears the blurred proverbs that're always spoken clear so i fuckin swear that my where wont be here as time tolls..." second verse of 'Elevate' written by -shi-
Send a message via AIM to Shi   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-03, 06:48 PM   #3
varentao

IP: 3464 C63B

^As you know, Earth was hit by many many meteorites, asteroids and what not in it's early stages. And quite a few hit afterwards too.

that's the first thing that caught my eye. Cos it could be referring to the theory of us being created by aliens. And put on earth for whatever reason. Maybe the Egyptian link too. My mind is once again quite tired and muddled. So you must excuse my vagueness. But i'm sure you know what i mean anyway.

Tell you the truth my knowledge on this subject is a bit here and there anyway. This is something i want to come on to later on. Rather than now. But i thought i got the basic jist of the piece. Though it does seem to go deeper into more complex 'regions'. I didn't dig as much as this piece deserves either. So i'm wondering if you can explain certain parts. As this piece is brooding with knowledge. Which could bring perspective on the subject. I don't usually ask for explanations. But this is a different piece. As said before, brooding with knowledge. Into a subject which has such epic conflict in a sense.

From my relative poor reading of this piece. What i got out of this was the conflict between different theories of how life began. And maybe also how they don't seem to be able to fuse. Or the people on the different 'sides' are not willing to accept at least parts of other theories. There is little to no flexibility. Like maybe god put monkies on earth, and they evolved into man? You know, along those lines...so basically it outlines how rigid in their thoughts scientists, theologans and philosophers alike can be. And the people who follow those theories. But the higher you get, the more rigid you get?

A very interestinfg piece bounce. Further elaboration on certain parts would be appreciated.

....resp...

EDIT: Just thought i'd add that it's nice to see such fusion between science and art as such. A common mis-conception that they don't go well together.

Last edited by varentao : 11-12-03 at 06:55 PM.
Old 11-13-03, 06:04 AM   #4
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: CEF5 716F

Ok, first off varentao is COMPLETLY wrong. As always. As it happens, Earth was not bombarded with meteroites or anything. In fact, life happened on Earth simply because I farted one day and I forgot to capture it in a jar. It's an accident, and I apologize for any discomfort I may have caused anyone for living.

All jokes aside, I think I honestly understood what this peice was talking about. On a literal sense though, I suck at comprehending most subtle metaphors.

I'm guessing it payed for me to pay attention in science class. (Even if half the time I was making jokes after each sentence the teacher said. "What mammary glands produce nutrietios liquids?" "I know! Boobys!")

Surface sun-light to deep-dark impose a Creation w/o Intent

^That line reminds me of Alias' song Divine Dissapoitment. About how God created man but he didn't really know what he was doing. Had no direction or precision.

^I'm wondering if that line has anything to do with anceint judaic mythology regarding the golem.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I got the literal sense of this peice in regards to creation and evolution. But any metaphorical sense, it as always, escapes me.

~Irenic~
Old 11-14-03, 02:39 PM   #5
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

^

Necro, is this verse I am referenceing the make up carbon isotopes found in meteorites. Those isotopes found in that medium exhibit a left handed charecteristic in regards to amino acids. Nowhere natural to Earth are amino acids left hand specific. Everything natural to Earth contains both left and right handed amino acids. Humans contain the left handed amino acids, not antural to Earth.

So basically I am making a statement, and or arguement if you will. In the traditional theories of Evolution, all aspects associated with Evolution are derived from terestiral substances and chemicals. Basically a reducing atmosphere along with the Carbon and chemical building blocks of life were readily available here on Earth. Science and University lab research have now proved this wrong, when intorduced under controled conditions, the isotopes found on earth did not form the essential amino acids to build protien. In contrast to most tradition theories believed today. Wel durring similar testing useing the same conditions, but introduced with isotopes taken from Space rock, left handed amino acids not only reactivated but formed life
building protien chains.

So that one line in introduces this complex Science for the reader to ponder.

I will continue to break this down line by line as you request. It's great to have such informed people on RB, you guy's are great.
Old 11-14-03, 02:50 PM   #6
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

^

V, this line that you have touched upon is a foreshadow to the line that Necro asked about.

You were right on in your interpitation V. I am setting the stage for the reader to make a connection with and extra tersstrial delivery system. Not so much as alien, but along the lines of comets and meteors. It is belived that the Amino acids must have been expossed to a binary system out in space. If the polerazation of the amino acids over long poeriods of time can sanitize the right handed chareteristc, then it is easily assumed that meteors could have atributed to the deliver of that life building precursor. I want the reader to make his or her own assumptions based on the data provided herein. If there is a nebula sitting in the midsts of a binary system (two suns) then it is feasible that those space debris passing through could house that materis and deliver it along it's route through the universe.

If there are any other lines anyone would like for me to decipher in detail please feel free to point them out to me.

I really appreciate your feedback and willingness to dig deeper into this piece. It's something we should all discuss, our societies have lost discussion over the years, but we can bring it back.

There are so many topics, I am facinated by astrobiology, and the Science surrounding our creation. It's really amazing the amount of information out there that is not being taught in schools, for political reasons.

Bounce...
Old 11-14-03, 09:30 PM   #7
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: 8AFF 7D25

^ sorry but I'm just a complet dumbass on weekends....I wanna read this monday though! lol
Old 11-17-03, 04:58 PM   #8
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP: FB69 7149

uppin
Old 11-17-03, 05:15 PM   #9
Dr.Gonzo

IP: A70C 8BB7

Wow i liked this alot

im a big science person myself like to understand how things work in the world and what not..

very nice vocab, i liked the flow kept me reading

i couldent have guessed what your next line would be..you know how so people stuff is really predictable..well ya

i was just sitten here reading going wow, how did he think that up, scratchin my head

very nice peice
Old 11-17-03, 07:01 PM   #10
Tourniquet
Spectator

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 1A70 9542

I didnt sense any metaphysical meaning here in this piece, maybe Im just missing it.. but to me, it was simply a scientific theory of our evolution written with a new medium.. and I must agree with Varentao, in that it was refreshing to read science within such an obscure genre, not to mention, well written. We see science, well, perhaps sci fi more so, in art and other artistic avenues, but Ive never seen it written so eloquently in poetic form.
Kudos Bounce.
Old 11-18-03, 03:21 PM   #11
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Quote:
Originally posted by TOURNIQUET
I didnt sense any metaphysical meaning here in this piece, maybe Im just missing it.. but to me, it was simply a scientific theory of our evolution written with a new medium.. and I must agree with Varentao, in that it was refreshing to read science within such an obscure genre, not to mention, well written. We see science, well, perhaps sci fi more so, in art and other artistic avenues, but Ive never seen it written so eloquently in poetic form.
Kudos Bounce.

I am shocked you missed it (metaphoric symbolism). This piece was contsructed around it. Basically I was using scientific data to disprove common forms of evolutional theory. Since science (pseudoscience as I prefer to call it) )was used to weakley disprove creationalism, I figured I should use the same medium to disprove conventional theories. Just about every line was a metaphor in reference to the erroding theories surrounding 'darwinianinism' if you will. Simply stated I used the ground breaking field of astrobiology and all it's components to offer up new and innovative approaches to the hard to answer questions. I will detail this piece line for line in a later post but for now I will address only those issue's asked by the reader or sugessted in reply's. I am enjoying everyones thoguhts and charecterazations on this piece, this is exactly what I wanted. Please keep the questions and or comments coming. I will do my best to help you understand my intent here.

bounce
Old 11-19-03, 06:13 PM   #12
Tourniquet
Spectator

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 1A70 9542

Ahh I simply meant that it was all on topic.. At least to me, the symbolism didnt stray from the scientific aspects..

I am intrigued now though, are you pro creationism, or an evolutionist? Perhaps, have your own theories? Or, like me... still questioning?
Old 11-19-03, 06:42 PM   #13
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Always questioning my firend, that is in our nature, always question the unkown, then requestion the known once science has advanced. I am hispanic and by our culture we are people of faith. Although I am not very religous in the traditional sense, I do belive or have a yerning to believe we are more than a mere anamolly in the Universe. A plauge or random set of uncontrolled circumstances that has no meaning or purpose. That is what I do not want my daughter thinking as she grows up in this day and age. I am searching for the clues given us via science, rather than using outdated psuedoscience, force feed tio us by liberal educaters. I want my daughter to grow up with a sense of self worth, meaning and purpose, its the only way to have half a chance at happiness with the cards life deals us. I have seen more evidence of a controlled set of factors surrounding our existance in the last five years of scientific breakthroughs than those that oppose. I feel we should look at al possiblites rather than oust an idea and or factors due to a secular minority. From the unravalling of the human genome to the discovery of left handed amino acids in carbon isotopes found in space rock, all these new avenues in science should lead us to revisted the age old questions. I know the scientific community is split on this issue, mush like the split in Dawrinism, Surface sunlight camp as opposed to the deep dark camp. If there is a doubt or question, we need to raise it, we owe that to ourself as a Race (human race). We are blessed with intellegence beyond that of our animal counter parts, it's human to search out these hidden truths, if not we are reduced to an anomolly.

See post below VVV

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 11-19-03 at 06:56 PM.
Old 11-19-03, 06:54 PM   #14
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Some how I can not accept that idea (anomolly without purpose) when I gaze into the eyeys of my bueatifull little girl. I see meaning and purpose when I look at her, she feels my heart and mind with an abundance of emotion and compasion, how could anything so beuatifull be meaningless, when she means everything to this man. There is nothing in my mind that can tell me she is a random, meaningless, souless, vehicle, without pourpose. I am a father and have witnessed the miracle of Human birth, it's devine in itself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigdlild1.jpg (120.6 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 11-20-03 at 09:51 PM.
Old 11-20-03, 09:52 PM   #15
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

I had to up this one more time.....

uppin

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 11-24-03 at 04:50 PM.