RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Rap~Jesus~ 5 100.00%
MaRiO 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-03, 07:11 PM   #1
MaRiO
Flyweight

MaRiO vs Rap~Jesus~

IP: 1D24 32EC

ok ignore the first one

10 line min
15 line max
no hate votes
no crew votes
and you spit first
verses due in by tuesday

<b><table style=filter:GLOW(color=red)>No sig is fucken needed aiight cunts</table></b>
Send a message via MSN to MaRiO  
Old 11-14-03, 07:17 PM   #2
Rap~Jesus~

IP: AF9B 73D9

ok,,, i';ll drop sunday or something cuz im lil busy........................................

peace

Old 11-15-03, 08:48 AM   #3
Rap~Jesus~

yo checking in................................................ .................................................. .

peace

Old 11-15-03, 08:53 AM   #4
Rap~Jesus~

Thumbs down My Verse:

My Verse:

My lyrical punches hit back and forth damaging the rep. of any emcee thats wants to test me/[1]

Even if i was handicap i will take u out, no respect is due to u cuz i just dont give a fuck, i'll show no mercy/[2]

Da highlight of the evening will be me and you wit gloves on ready to settle our differences in a boxing ring/[3]

But it's a mismatch like Jones Versus Harris, nuttin could hit me but ima throw punches at ur face and fuck up ur chin/[4]

Lyrically it's all da same im better than you, I dont dont even got to worry bout da reprecussions cuz ure no competition/[5]

Honestly ure one of da worst emcees ive eva seen battle, then wanting to battle on of da best, bitch i'll leave u wit ur rap career needing some modification/[6]

gd luck dawg

peace

Look at my record its 5-0 do u want to be numba 6, if so then u chose da fucking wrong path/[7]

Ur punches wont even faze me, i got outa da u way cuz ur lyris are stiking, bitch let them take a bath/[8]

U missed da conception if u really though u gonna win this battle against me, u dumb fuck/[9]

Read ur lyrics who u think u gonna beat with that shit damn boy they just fucking suck/[10]

Ur lyrics are like enigma really hard to understand, maybe thats cuz they make no sense, their irrelevant/[11]

Why do u waste ur time and everyone else's lines by choosing to battle, u got no skill, wit rap---- u just cant/[12]

I forever Kill bad musicians and vocalist, so their horrid scars to "rap" can cease/[13]

So in the end i hold the "secret", and your bitch~ass is "deceased"/[14]

Old 11-15-03, 08:55 AM   #5
Rap~Jesus~

shit i made a mistake, here is it:

My lyrical punches hit back and forth damaging the rep. of any emcee thats wants to test me/[1]

Even if i was handicap i will take u out, no respect is due to u cuz i just dont give a fuck, i'll show no mercy/[2]

Da highlight of the evening will be me and you wit gloves on ready to settle our differences in a boxing ring/[3]

But it's a mismatch like Jones Versus Harris, nuttin could hit me but ima throw punches at ur face and fuck up ur chin/[4]

Lyrically it's all da same im better than you, I dont dont even got to worry bout da reprecussions cuz ure no competition/[5]

Honestly ure one of da worst emcees ive eva seen battle, then wanting to battle on of da best, bitch i'll leave u wit ur rap career needing some modification/[6]

Look at my record its 5-0 do u want to be numba 6, if so then u chose da fucking wrong path/[7]

Ur punches wont even faze me, i got outa da u way cuz ur lyris are stiking, bitch let them take a bath/[8]

U missed da conception if u really though u gonna win this battle against me, u dumb fuck/[9]

Read ur lyrics who u think u gonna beat with that shit damn boy they just fucking suck/[10]

Ur lyrics are like enigma really hard to understand, maybe thats cuz they make no sense, their irrelevant/[11]

Why do u waste ur time and everyone else's lines by choosing to battle, u got no skill, wit rap---- u just cant/[12]

I forever Kill bad musicians and vocalist, so their horrid scars to "rap" can cease/[13]

So in the end i hold the "secret", and your bitch~ass is "deceased"/[14]

gdluck dawg

peace

Old 11-15-03, 09:54 AM   #6
Obscure

IP: 8E70 C31B

This Battle Is Already Won LEts SAy from What Ive Seen Mario do ... THat Shit is defitnitly better......... MArIo is going to have to step it up a noch............................................

Old 11-23-03, 09:27 PM   #7
MaRiO
Flyweight

IP: 8FB6 AEBF

sorry its late but here it is

Man you battle like you the king, hey this is a boxing ring you may have won the first round but I got this fist and im gonna pound you to the ground [1]

Man can you even read, no you cant you need to go back to the first grade because this shit is real and I’ve got it made [2]

I started off shit but that’s ok, youre the one that’s fuckin gay when im finshed you will be looking like a retard this battle is so fucking easy [3]

Ima a psycho path, you the one smellin like you need a bath, smelly bastard you think you good but yet you haven’t mastered the art of battling [4]

You think your tough, but your not when youre bitch asks you to touch her muff you say no I cant im gay but you know what ima let you win [5]

Im sick of fucking battling but what I say doesn’t matter, ima gonna sit there and look like tha mad hatter, im gonna feed you a lot of cake to make you fatter [6]

So then we wont have to box we’ll sumo wrestle with a fox, your momma forgot to take the pill battling you is making me ill [7]

Cant you even see im getting better now, how could you miss that shit the cat in a hat could beat you [8]

Sorry you had to wait but this shit is getting great, you aint no motha fucking emcee you a fuckin poser [9]

Im almost finished im almost done, this shit is over this shit is won you better drop your fake ass record and record this down im the only motha fucker wearing this crown [10]

<b><table style=filter:GLOW(color=red)>No sig is fucken needed aiight cunts</table></b>
Old 11-23-03, 09:40 PM   #8
Rap~Jesus~

aight...............................we kool.........................................uupin fo votes...........................

peace

Old 11-23-03, 09:47 PM   #9
MaRiO
Flyweight

ok uppin for votes....................................... votes............................................. ........votes...........

Old 11-23-03, 10:23 PM   #10
-ElocuShun-

IP: 9B6A 1F1E

how stretched du want the shit to be dayme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breakdown+

punches-jesus
flow-none
struc'-none
enjoyment-jus jesus
metas-jesus
creativity-mario
vote-jesus

MAKE SURE YA HIT THIS UP PZ
http:

Old 11-23-03, 10:24 PM   #11
-ElocuShun-

how stretched du want the shit to be dayme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breakdown+

punches-jesus
flow-none
struc'-none
enjoyment-jus jesus
metas-jesus
creativity-mario
vote-jesus

MAKE SURE YA HIT THIS UP PZ
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=93576

Old 11-23-03, 11:01 PM   #12
MaRiO
Flyweight

uppin for some votes
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::

Old 11-23-03, 11:03 PM   #13
-ElocuShun-

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=93576

can ya'll check that out seen as tho i voted on this pz

Old 11-23-03, 11:18 PM   #14
MaRiO
Flyweight

uppin for votes yeah ill hit the link in a sec :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Old 11-23-03, 11:22 PM   #15
Tyler Durden
..I Know Kung Fu..

IP: 9979 4F16

good even battle...........................

punches-jesus
flow-mario
opener-jesus
closer-jesus
creativity-mario
personals-jesus

overall-rap jesus
..................nice battle fellas

return tha favor plz................................hit this up
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...32&pagenumber=2