RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-09, 01:44 PM   #1
Die Hard
cold cold, keep shaking

Text Record: 3-0
oh no

IP: 7D81 0044

enough out of you, this isn’t what we started, and we never finished either and it’s all your fault. i don’t need to digress and you don’t need to say another word, which thankfully for you, you haven’t been giving much thought to these days anyways. so cross your fingers a couple more times and spew out more of those words that don’t mean a thing and squeeze the life out of another heart that only wanted to beat for you.

fists against the wall, helplessly devoted to recapturing the pain you allowed to resurface. shallow water around my ankles and i’m only trying to swim far away and not look back. but much like sodom and gomorrah i don’t think there’s going to be much of a success rate. no matter how hard you hurt me, i’m still going to be a pillar of salt by the end of the night because i can’t stop thinking about you.

fortress of solitude, you left the guest room vacant and now it’s gathering dust. you never cared at all did you? and now i’m throwing out all the stuff you left because it doesn’t mean a thing anymore that you don’t care anymore. hope that shirt keeps you warm, or at least kept you warm as you threw it in the fire to keep you warm this winter. two months, i could be dead right now and you wouldn’t even know. so here’s your wake up call.