![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
Deacon...
IP:
Lets do this, I have the time now. And there wont be anymore false desturbances anymore. So you choose the topic, and dont use any lame excuses like," You deserved the win, this verse was meant for somone else." I wanna here some thing diffrent when I win... You choose everything, and I will set it up...
One of the rules will be : If one of us doesnt put a verse down, they get DQ'd, or banned if you want. ( so were sure of things, you accept )
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|