RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-04, 06:17 PM   #1
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
 
The Jett's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,987
From: Ya Eah
10 lines

IP:

blind spits
10 lines
normal rules
1 hour max after check ins....


reply and i will set up
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 07:02 PM   #2
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

ok. no prewritten. i'm back to battle. u can be my first win.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 07:06 PM   #3
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
 
The Jett's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,987
From: Ya Eah
IP:

yeh right....no way- u have to many dik riders......
I'm lookin for a real battle....next-
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 07:20 PM   #4
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

WHAT!

Find me 2 battles that have the same voter. I have no dickriders. You can just say your scared, you don't have to lie.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 07:24 PM   #5
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
IP:

bitch P you need to drop in our battle you fuckin herb...

carson forgive the freepost


P I don't care bout no crew battle shit drop a verse faggot
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 07:26 PM   #6
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

Why would I battle for a crew I'm not in... and isn't even still up. Set a battle up another time and use that verse again.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 07:32 PM   #7
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
IP:

Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 07:40 PM   #8
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

I meant the crew isnt still up dickhead. Notice how everyone elses battle was close (ie-Diverse vs Illunatic).
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 07:49 PM   #9
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
IP:

yea fuck that who cares jus spit dummy
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 10:50 AM   #10
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
 
The Jett's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,987
From: Ya Eah
IP:

uppin for a battle..........
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.