![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-WiTs EnD-
|
Open For Two
IP: 8AFF 7D25
10 Lines
No Crew Votes..Unless We Are In The Same Crew.. You Spit First, I Will Drop ASAP + Any Other Rule You Want |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP: 9E53 07A2
Y not hey
Sup Feu!!! Both drop an Hr after Check in but I'll go 1st k??
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
[/merk material]
|
IP: C053 A12D
Im in two battles right now but if ur makin the thread does that mean i can battle?
If so im down to go..
__________________
- Deja Vu -
remember us?
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-WiTs EnD-
|
IP: 8AFF 7D25
^No It Will Still Count....And To B.I. Im Getting Off In A Bit...LoL Thats Why I Said I Will Drop ASAP If Your Still Down Then Set It Up..
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP: 9E53 07A2
awww you already gone??!!??..dayum
I'll peep ya 2moz
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-WiTs EnD-
|
IP: 71CE 2E84
^LoL....Up..
|
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|