RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-04, 10:17 PM   #1
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
Joined: Jun 2003
From: Philly
Status: Offline
Text Record: 43-10
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Run For Your Money

IP: E81B 1539

Seeing that I made a callout to Lady Divinity, who isnt on RB anymore, I'm pretty sure I can make another call out.

So.

10 lines, house rules, you drop first. Who want what?
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 10:23 PM   #2
Mr W.Rite
MyNd's Full
 
Mr W.Rite's Avatar
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Dec 2003
From: Atlanta, Ga
Status: Offline
IP: D150 7FA1

make the thread
i will post tomorrow if thats cool
if not then oh well
fuck it...
__________________
Mr W.Rite
Send a message via AIM to Mr W.Rite Send a message via Yahoo to Mr W.Rite   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 10:25 PM   #3
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
Joined: Jun 2003
From: Philly
Status: Offline
Text Record: 43-10
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E81B 1539

Can I battle you as Mynd Full?

And sure... drop tomorrow cause I have school and have to get to bed soon anyway.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.