![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
Does anyone..
IP: EB45 9824
drop for fun anymore.
no polls battle. 20 lines, yo |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
AKA Cereal Shelf
|
IP: 6E65 1B29
I'm down, and I'm settin' it up.
__________________
<center>Deja Vu ..Remember These Dope Kids?.. .................................................. . |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: EB45 9824
an you lost... ^
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
AKA Cereal Shelf
|
IP: 6E65 1B29
Quote:
I know, damn.
__________________
<center>Deja Vu ..Remember These Dope Kids?.. .................................................. . |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: EB45 9824
shh... keep it on the Dl that you = newb.
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|